Ares Games

Thread: Sheffield Triples 2016

Default Sheffield Triples 2016

UAll,
    Not to hijack Skafloc thread about shows, this is specifically for Triples
    If you dont already know Triples has moved dates back to the old times, and will be held on March on 19 &20

I have already sent of a request form and spoken to the organiser for demo games and asked for two tables for both days.
    The intention will be to have WW1 both days, this always a winner while Saturday table two will have WW2 and Sunday Sails. We can swap sails / WW2 to suit or drop sails altogether if wished.

Not looking for people as yet, this will be after Xmas, deadline is Feb for confirmation.
    I have also asked for 10 passes for both days 5 for each table so hopefully we will get these.

So thunk a think chaps and chapess if you are interested in helping put on our game next year. To coin a phrase I'll be back in the new year pushing this one
    Last edited by Boney10; 12-05-2015 at 13:32.

As you're not looking for volunteers yet, I won't express my desire to volunteer, but when you are looking, I will.

You know me Chris always up for whatever game you want me to put on across all 3 eras.

Neil

(Might make both days this year too)
    See you on the Dark Side......

I've already booked time off work for this one - WW1 both days, or WW2; definitely NO SAILS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    NO SAILS!!!
    Do I get a feeling you're not keen on Sails of Glory?

Default SAILS.....

Chris

Just to enhance the all round experience ....SAILS...
    and to keep TIM a Happy Chappy ! of course....

Hope to see you there,

Mav

Quote Originally Posted by Boney10 View Post
    All,
    Not to hijack Skafloc thread about shows, this is specifically for Triples
    If you dont already know Triples has moved dates back to the old times, and will be held on March on 19 &20

I have already sent of a request form and spoken to the organiser for demo games and asked for two tables for both days.
    The intention will be to have WW1 both days, this always a winner while Saturday table two will have WW2 and Sunday Sails. We can swap sails / WW2 to suit or drop sails altogether if wished.

Not looking for people as yet, this will be after Xmas, deadline if Feb for confirmation.
    I have also asked for 10 passes for both days 5 for each table so hopefully we will get these.

So thunk a think chaps and chapess if you are interested in helping put on our game next year. To coin a phrase I'll be back in the new year pushing this one
    I'm in Chris - put me down for both days, happy to run a couple of games as well

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

I'm up for it as usual.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. Sheffield Triples ~ A note of thanks
    By Maverick in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2015, 11:46
  2. Sheffield Triples 2014. A Kyte's eye view.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 13:20
  3. Sheffield Triples 2013 18 & 19 May
    By Boney10 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 00:44
  4. Sheffield Triples -Another view
    By Boney10 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 12:24
  5. National Sheffield Triples 21 May