Size:	248.4 KB 
ID:	182522

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plane 2.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	245.6 KB 
ID:	182523

is it just me or do you see it also?

Must be the graphic quality, or lack thereof.

Once you point out there are letters, I'm seeing a few in the spots. But will this becoming a Rorschach test?

Do you really want to tell us what you are seeing in the patterns?
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

There should be an eagle-eyed spotting award for discoveries made like this ...

Thank you for posting!

Users Country Flag

Name
    David
    Sorties Flown

I am a good ole southern boy who calls them as I see them. I live in a WoW/WoG dessert with few gaming opportunities, (the only nearby FNGS focuses on Magic the gathering and Warhammer/WH40K and not much else,) so in reviewing different cards the design caught my eye. If you want to read more into my observation feel free, but like I said I call them as I see them.
    Now if my post is offensive/ border-line offensive, let me know. ‘A gentleman never insults anyone intentionally.’ Or is it ‘A gentleman never insults anyone unintentionally.’

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

I think there are a few Wings of Glory deserts around like the one which you describe. Especially where the common feature with them all being the FLGS focusing on Magic and a couple of other games alongside: At my nearest at least there is the choice of Warhammer 40K or X-Wing and Family ...

Ohio this year has proven to be a bit of a hotbed for activity though we in England have had our fair share of conventions and events too. But I have now stopped doing my WGS Public Demonstration Days at my nearest FLGS in Derby (UK) due to lack of interest and my health taking a nose-dive too over the last few months hasn't exactly been helpful either! But throughout all of this somebody still has yet to tell me what Magic actually is ... It's not like Minecraft is it?

Users Country Flag

Name
    David
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Tonx View Post
    Ohio this year has proven to be a bit of a hotbed for activity though we in England have had our fair share of conventions and events too. But I have now stopped doing my WGS Public Demonstration Days at my nearest FLGS in Derby (UK) due to lack of interest and my health taking a nose-dive too over the last few months hasn't exactly been helpful either! But throughout all of this somebody still has yet to tell me what Magic actually is ... It's not like Minecraft is it?
    According to Wikipedia
    Magic: The Gathering (MTG; also known as Magic) is a trading card game created by Richard Garfield.
    First published in 1993 by Wizards of the Coast, Magic was the first trading card game produced and it continues to thrive, with approximately twenty million players as of 2015. Magic can be played by two or more players in various formats, the most common of which uses a deck of 60+ cards, either in person with printed cards or through the Internet-based Magic: The Gathering Online, on a smartphone or tablet, or other programs, using a deck of virtual cards.
    Each game represents a battle between wizards known as "planeswalkers", who employ spells, artifacts, and creatures depicted on individual Magic cards to defeat their opponents. Although the original concept of the game drew heavily from the motifs of traditional fantasy role-playing games such as Dungeons & Dragons, the gameplay of Magic bears little similarity to pencil-and-paper adventure games, while having substantially more cards and more complex rules than many other card games.
    An organized tournament system and a community of professional Magic players has developed, as has a secondary market for Magic cards. Magic cards can be valuable due to their rarity and utility in gameplay. Often the prices of a single card can be anywhere from a few cents to a few hundred dollars, and in some instances thousands of dollars.

"Magic - the Bottomless Pit" as my friends dubbed it.

Victory goes to him who hath the largest wad of cash............

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

So behind all the hype Magic turns out to be just a pay to progress game ... Well anybody can do that. Like War Thunder also is in reality and I think I'd rather be playing that ...

David - IOU one of whatever you are drinking ...

Tim - IOU one of your favourite tipple too ...

Because after months of asking and wondering I now know that Magic is nothing to write home about! So ... Next quest: Here's quite a good one - what on earth is Ultimate Frisbee all about

Quote Originally Posted by Fokker Fan View Post
    According to Wikipedia
    Magic: The Gathering (MTG; also known as Magic) is a trading card game created by Richard Garfield.
    First published in 1993 by Wizards of the Coast, Magic was the first trading card game produced and it continues to thrive, with approximately twenty million players as of 2015. Magic can be played by two or more players in various formats, the most common of which uses a deck of 60+ cards, either in person with printed cards or through the Internet-based Magic: The Gathering Online, on a smartphone or tablet, or other programs, using a deck of virtual cards.
    Each game represents a battle between wizards known as "planeswalkers", who employ spells, artifacts, and creatures depicted on individual Magic cards to defeat their opponents. Although the original concept of the game drew heavily from the motifs of traditional fantasy role-playing games such as Dungeons & Dragons, the gameplay of Magic bears little similarity to pencil-and-paper adventure games, while having substantially more cards and more complex rules than many other card games.
    An organized tournament system and a community of professional Magic players has developed, as has a secondary market for Magic cards. Magic cards can be valuable due to their rarity and utility in gameplay. Often the prices of a single card can be anywhere from a few cents to a few hundred dollars, and in some instances thousands of dollars.
    designer autographed black lotus recently sold for 125,000

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by milcoll73 View Post
    designer autographed black lotus recently sold for 125,000
    Yikes ... However if Andrea Angiolino & Pier Giorgio Paglia were ever to autograph a brand new Nexus Bader Edition Hawker Hurricane Mk I that would probably command a very respectable sale price too!

But not quite $125,000 I don't think ... Which WGF Nexus or Ares would fetch the greatest sale price if autographed by the Game's Designers I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonx View Post
    Yikes ... However if Andrea Angiolino & Pier Giorgio Paglia were ever to autograph a brand new Nexus Bader Edition Hawker Hurricane Mk I that would probably command a very respectable sale price too!

But not quite $125,000 I don't think ... Which WGF Nexus or Ares would fetch the greatest sale price if autographed by the Game's Designers I wonder?
    Just a Thought!
    This thread now seems to be as far away as you can get from Sex and Russians.
    Or is the sex magic perhaps?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Fokker Fan View Post
    I am a good ole southern boy who calls them as I see them. I live in a WoW/WoG dessert with few gaming opportunities, (the only nearby FNGS focuses on Magic the gathering and Warhammer/WH40K and not much else,) so in reviewing different cards the design caught my eye. If you want to read more into my observation feel free, but like I said I call them as I see them.
    Now if my post is offensive/ border-line offensive, let me know. ‘A gentleman never insults anyone intentionally.’ Or is it ‘A gentleman never insults anyone unintentionally.’
    Nothing to take offence at there David!

You do have "Eagle Eyes" though!

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    "Magic - the Bottomless Pit" as my friends dubbed it.

Victory goes to him who hath the largest wad of cash............
    So it *is* A Real Sport....

Why they wrote X35 on each wing???

Users Country Flag

Name
    David
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Angiolillo View Post
    Why they wrote X35 on each wing???
    Oh my dog that's funny.

That is funny. We all better be careful with our camo patterns, or at least creative!

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    That is funny. We all better be careful with our camo patterns, or at least creative!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post