Ares Games

Thread: Snoopy Sighting!

Default Snoopy Sighting!

Our stateside members may expect to find a cool new toy in their Happy Meal at the big McD's this week! One of the toys is our pal Snoopy atop of his famed Sopwith Camel dog house! My grandson scored one on his way down to the AZ! Anxious to see if it is Wings worthy . . . maybe while he is napping! Oh wait, I will be napping too! Curses! Foiled again. I guess I could get my own . . . maybe the next repaint contest subject?

Not a fan of McDeath food, but...........
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

These were flown in by my Grandson from his journey here, two for Papa!

Good thing since they are sold out already in the part of Phoenix we live in! A bit large for the game, but cool none the less!

I think his Camel needs stats, and aircraft card, perhaps an "Ace" card, and to be mounted properly on a base and altitude pegs......

There is an aircraft card for Snoopy somewhere in the Files section.

There is an aircraft card for Snoopy somewhere in the Files section. Go to http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/dow...p?do=cat&id=35

Setarius's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Dale
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    Our stateside members may expect to find a cool new toy in their Happy Meal at the big McD's this week! One of the toys is our pal Snoopy atop of his famed Sopwith Camel dog house! My grandson scored one on his way down to the AZ! Anxious to see if it is Wings worthy . . . maybe while he is napping! Oh wait, I will be napping too! Curses! Foiled again. I guess I could get my own . . . maybe the next repaint contest subject?
    Same here in W.Ky. went to McD today and ordered the Happy meal just to receive MINIONS!!!! Thought about pitching them in the trash, but decided to put them in the cousins Christmas stockings. What a waste.

Similar Missions

1. What (Else) Would Snoopy Fly?
    By csadn in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2015, 10:32
  2. Latest Snoopy Sighting!
    By clipper1801 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2015, 14:22
  3. Yes, Snoopy, He Was :)
    By csadn in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 11