Ares Games

Thread: Gentlemen, MAN YOUR PLANES! NHMGS Enfilade 2016 Convention Announcement!

Default Gentlemen, MAN YOUR PLANES! NHMGS Enfilade 2016 Convention Announcement!

The theme for this year is AGAINST ALL ODDS.

They haven't put out the theme description yet, but it is a bit early. However, you can bet there will be a special award to the Best in Theme game for the convention.

Can we work out something with an aircraft carrier in it? Even better, can I convince the Financial Officer to authorize a trip to Olympia in May?

May 27-29, 2016
    Friday • Saturday • Sunday
    at the
    Red Lion Inn Olympia
    2300 Evergreen Park Drive, Olympia WA 98502

For more information, see the Enfilade website at:
    NHMGS Enfilade!
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Conepipe

Enfilade 2017

Mike,

Hi Doug and I used to have a group called the PSAF, Puget Sound Affiliated Fliers, and we were thinking about bringing it back to life at Enfilade 2017. This can by all means be a part of the Aerodrome as it has all of the necessary structure needed to resurrect the idea. We were thinking about having sanctioned battles where we could have careers, run campaigns, and the sort; you have to start out as a novice though. We have all of the forms rules stats necessary to do this at hand. We could have the group travel and meet once a month in various places to lessen the travel load. Your thoughts do you think we could pump some air back into the string bags a review a fading group. If this sound like it might be of interest let me know and I can get you some of the ideas and data to get this rolling for 2017.

Thanks
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Conepipe View Post
    Enfilade 2017

Mike,

Hi Doug and I used to have a group called the PSAF, Puget Sound Affiliated Fliers, and we were thinking about bringing it back to life at Enfilade 2017. This can by all means be a part of the Aerodrome as it has all of the necessary structure needed to resurrect the idea. We were thinking about having sanctioned battles where we could have careers, run campaigns, and the sort; you have to start out as a novice though. We have all of the forms rules stats necessary to do this at hand. We could have the group travel and meet once a month in various places to lessen the travel load. Your thoughts do you think we could pump some air back into the string bags a review a fading group. If this sound like it might be of interest let me know and I can get you some of the ideas and data to get this rolling for 2017.

Thanks
    Bill
    All,
    Please consider putting this conversation on this thread: NHMGS-Enfilade-2017-Convention-Announcement!
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 15:07
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:50
  3. Washington: NHMGS Museum of Flight Game Day - 2 Nov 2013
    By OldGuy59 in forum US Wing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 15:14
  4. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-06-2013, 16:41
  5. Enfilade Convention in May