Ares Games

Thread: WoG stores in Dubai?

Default WoG stores in Dubai?

Going there and was thinking about series 8.

Don't know about store there, but when are you going? I'm just a little north in Bahrain for a while.

Hi Keith. October 30th we fly there. After 3 days we cruise to Sėngapore. Wife wants to see those malls and I am thinking there must be a hobby shop or two there.

I'll be long gone by then Good luck in finding a hobby store that carries these. Most likely you will only find hobby stores selling Ferraris. lol

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

From what I can tell there are no Wings of Glory stockists in Dubai and I have been a few times now. Had there been a stockist and I would have noticed them I'd have cottoned onto the game some time ago and not just this year. The big joke about this is the Mall Of The Emirates boasts that it sells everything one will need on the face of the earth ... Could I buy any aircraft models there including an Emirates Airbus A380? No and it kind of p***ed on their bonfire when I pointed this out to the information desk! In fact if you want to buy any aircraft models the only location I found was the Emirates Shop Outlet which is close to Gate 13 (maybe C13) airside at DXB.

Not so faraway in Qatar is a friend of mine who flies Airbus A330s and is a Wings of Glory fan - WGS. He never did describe a burgeoning wargaming scene in the Persian Gulf Area but has managed to get a second person from their Carrier interested in the game. They order their supplies and in online - not sure from where but I have reason to believe it's Australia. Sorry not to be the bearer of better news and hope you have a lovely time

Thanks guys. I am a bit surprised because I thought Arabs loved Board games.

Similar Missions

1. Queensland Any brick and mortar stores sell WGS miniatures in Brisbane?
    By Abodi in forum Australian Wing
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 23:37
  2. National: Actual stores with the game Philly or Boston
    By TGalante in forum US Wing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 12:21
  3. National: Local Gaming Stores
    By Justin3.14 in forum Canadian Wing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 12:48
  4. Model/Hobbie Stores
    By Badin23 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 17:49
  5. Big Online Stores Showing WWI DRS Releasing in Feb '11?
    By Super Handley in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 22:40