Ares Games

Thread: 2.5D Paper craft

Default 2.5D Paper craft

Hello guys,

You probably already know my short heartbreaking story with paper models. I don't quite get along with them, the 3D ones. My tries with a Albie D.Va wasn't so succesful, and I will not even mention the 109 E, which I think I didn't even post here. The only thing that quite worked out was a Night Fighting Sopwith Camel, which is ,by now, with its wings falling apart (although it did resisted some few battles).
    So, I surfed through the net to see if I could find something easier, just to star off. And I found those:

http://sirrob01.com/category/papercraft/mine/

2.5D models. By now, theres only 4 aircraft, with 2 basic BoB schemes. But thats good enough and the maker promises more. Besides that, he did those especially for WGS, so they already are in 1/200.
    I'll build those when I have time, but they are already downloaded and ready to go.

PS.: Someone might have posted this already, because I was quite surprised these minis were made especially for WGS. So sorry if I'm double posting this.

Thanks

Nick

Thanks for posting the link. If it has already been posted I misssed it. Thats quite a good idea using the card (copy) as the base. The planes look darn nice too!

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Thanks for posting the link. If it has already been posted I misssed it. Thats quite a good idea using the card (copy) as the base. The planes look darn nice too!
    Agreed!

Great idea, thanks

Similar Missions

1. Interesting finds at the dollar store and craft store......
    By James Denberger in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 21:43
  2. Sticker Paper
    By csadn in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 15:24
  3. Possible X-craft wreck found in Lough Foyle NI
    By Baldrick62 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 07:22
  4. decal paper