Ares Games

Thread: Help if you can

Default Help if you can

Hello all im looking for a Fokker DR I - Manfred von Richthofen stat card, with the pic on, i have looked in the file section, but cant seem to find one anywhere, as you know this model is imposable to purchase in the UK, so i want to paint my own, but i really want the card, the same as if i bought one new in a box

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Jon

It is in the files section, under World War 1 Custom cards. Here is the back: http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/dow...p?do=cat&id=58

Here is another card back: http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/dow...p?do=cat&id=17

Hi Jon,

What plane are you using for the re-paint job WoW or other make?

Cheers, Aled

Is this what yr after?

That's the one, but how can i resize it to fit onto a card

The plane im going to use pope is

Fokker DR I - Arthur Rahn, already ordered, and should be at Firestorm this Thursday

Jon, I just tried saving the picture and then inserting it in to a word doc, it allowed me to re-size it but seemed to lose some of the sharpness and detail. But I'm sure some one will provide you with a more teckie based answer. Cheers Aled

It's already sized. Just right click on it, copy and then paste it into your photoshop style program.
    By the way, if you need any other custom cards, give me a whistle. Iv'e got practically all the planes on file to edit and usually only takes afew minutes. Then you just have to wait till I can get connection and upload them.
    Last edited by Max Headroom; 10-06-2010 at 20:42.

Default Help if you can Triplane Stat card

Hi,
    Sorry if I missed something here but if it is only the stat card you are looking for, it is in the basic set Famous Aces.
    Also could have sworn I saw a WoW Red Baron mini at the Derby show last weekend trying to remember which trader.
    Chris