Ares Games

Thread: Weird Wacky Wings

Default Weird Wacky Wings

Just finished reading an article about Lt. Floyd Farmerson a british recon pilot that only flew once before he was shot down at dusk. Reports indicate someone observing an eerie green glowing plane emerging from the smoke and flames. Other reports that other than dark marks on the ground there was no indication of a plane crash. Has anyone heard of this Ghost Plane? Sounds like a great senario to me.

So I painted up a ghost plane. Based it white then tinted it with flourescent green followed by flourescent yellow with an airbrush. The only rules for it so far is after every 6 moves the plane can move to any location, any orientation within 1 ruler length of its original position and it starts as a regular sopwith camel untill its shot down the first time, after being replaced with the ghost plane it may only be shot down once again before being removed from the game. You can see some pictures in my album.

im going to be working on a usable set of rules and doing some game play testing this weekend with the ghost plane.
    Last edited by spookiedfx; 09-19-2015 at 20:28.

Similar Missions

1. Wacky Wings of War
    By spookiedfx in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2021, 10:00
  2. wacky wings 2
    By spookiedfx in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 15:16
  3. WGF Asymetric Gotha G.VI I thought I was weird . . .
    By clipper1801 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-30-2015, 12:58
  4. Anyone else finds the Schrage Musik rules weird?
    By Lino22 in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 14:04
  5. Weird plane question
    By Davot in forum WGF: Rules Help
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 20:57