Ares Games

Thread: 2015 Airshow - Oshkosh, WI

Default 2015 Airshow - Oshkosh, WI

Hey everyone, my Scouts and I are back, and here is a little taste of what we had the honor of experiencing!!! The first picture is Captain Bob Blecke (BB401) and Captain Tim Marx (crashx) of the Illinois Squadron!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_3015.jpg   100_2982.jpg   100_2993.jpg   100_3073.jpg   100_3096.jpg  

100_3059.jpg   100_3080.jpg  

Nice pics, thanks Timothy
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Looks like a great show Timothy - thanks for the pics

"He is wise who watches"

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Great stuff, Tim! Looks like you had great weather for your outing I trust the scouts were suitably impressed...

Thanks for posting the pictures - the P-38, P-51, and F-22(?) look nifty flying together! Did you know Bob was going to be there or was it happy chance?

All the best,
    Matt

Thanks for the pictures!

Some nice photos Timothy, thanks!

Great pictures. I have to the last one is really good to see.

Yes, I knew Bob was there. We have been communicating about bringing the scouts there. This was my first time meeting Bob, I wish we could have spent more time with him and his group, but our planned schedule and the fact that we had a long day just didn't allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by matt56 View Post
    Great stuff, Tim! Looks like you had great weather for your outing I trust the scouts were suitably impressed...

Thanks for posting the pictures - the P-38, P-51, and F-22(?) look nifty flying together! Did you know Bob was going to be there or was it happy chance?

All the best,
    Matt
    Yes, that is a F-22 Raptor. They were flying two of them at the show. It was a special treat seeing these three flying together!!!

Tim - thanks for stopping by the Living History camp. Sorry I had to run off - the airshow schedule rules my life on Wednesday and Saturday. Hope you enjoyed the show from a good vantage point! I have created an album of event pictures here: http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/album.php?albumid=3431.
    Looking forward to meeting for some WGF in the future!

Looks like a great day for all involved - thanks for the pics Timothy

Thanks for those action pictures Tim. It's always good to see birds in the air.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Thanks for those action pictures Tim. It's always good to see birds in the air.
    Rob.
    Beautiful plumage. Great shots Tim they certainly had a good collection there that day.

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Quote Originally Posted by BB401 View Post
    Tim - thanks for stopping by the Living History camp. Sorry I had to run off - the airshow schedule rules my life on Wednesday and Saturday. Hope you enjoyed the show from a good vantage point! I have created an album of event pictures here: http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/album.php?albumid=3431.
    Looking forward to meeting for some WGF in the future!
    Hey, it was great meeting you!!! We took your advise, and got a great spot near the center of things!!! Thanks!!!

Thumbs up

Many thanks for the great photos Timothy!

Thumbs up

Timothy

I am glad you survived! I love the photos! The Mossie won 2015 Grand Champion honors and her New Zealand restores AVSpecs took the Golden Wrench for their outstanding work!

Rich

Thanks Bro. I have scenery coming today - getting ready for continuation of "Hostilities"

Great pics. Thanks for sharing

Bob great pictures of the planes. % P-51's, a P-38 and how many Corsairs (4). Glad you were able to meet another member of the Drome.

Similar Missions

1. Kentucky: Airfest 2015 September 12, 2015 Georgetown Kentucky
    By Gribble in forum US Wing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 09:06
  2. National: Airfest 2015 September 12, 2015 Georgetown Kentucky
    By Gribble in forum US Wing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 09:06
  3. Oshkosh by Gosh!
    By richard m schwab in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 36