Ares Games

Thread: WoW store locators

TocsRetsek

Default WoW store locators

Locally we don't have many places that sell the game. (I'm from San Antonio, TX) The one place I do know of has a crap selection although they offer ordering service. That's nice and all, but I can order my own stuff online if I wanted to. Has anyone compiled a list of locations where someone can go and physically purchase this game. I'm willing to drive a little if I can see the product in hand.

I agree with Scott. If people who have good local retailers in their areas could post them here, it would help those of us building our squadrons and bring a bit of extra business to those brick-and-mortar retailers who desperately need our business.

We run a store locator after a fashion for the U.K. Wing here Bob, but it could do with a bit of tidying up.

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...-U-K-Suppliers

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Definitely the right approach - now if my stateside brethren can all contribute their favorite retailers....

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

We have two retailers in the great Dayton, Ohio, area - one is the Hobby Shop in Miamisburg near the Dayton Mall, and the other is the Military Toys Shop in Beavercreek not too far from Wright-Patterson AFB. Both stores carry the complete line of WoG products. And now that I think of it, there's a Game Haven right across the street from Wright-Patt that carries some WoG planes from time to time, but it's dwindling stock and I don't think they're getting any of the newer stuff in... I shall have to find their online/email info bits and add them to this post.

The Hobby Shop
    153 N. Springboro Pike
    Miamisburg, Ohio 45449
    (937) 436-6161
    www.thehobbyshoponline.com

MTS Toy and Hobby
    1291 N. Fairfield Road
    Beavercreek, Ohio 45432
    (937) 320-1428
    www.militarytoyshop.com

All the best,
    Matt
    Last edited by matt56; 05-31-2015 at 08:55. Reason: updating contact info for stores

Setarius's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Dale
    Sorties Flown

I don't have any one locally that will carry WoW/G or even any gaming material, they prefer comic books and action figures. I normally order from www.miniaturemarket.com, they are out of St. Louis, MO and have given me great service. If I place an order before they open they process it and have it shipped to me that night, and since I live within 200 miles I have my order by noon the next day. The worst service from them was during their Christmas/New Years Saleabration, they said it would take 3-4 extra days to process the orders and it did. I've only had problems with 2 orders and they immediately fixed one and I was able to fix the other.

TocsRetsek

Is it possible to make this into a sticky that is regional?

Similar Missions

1. A How To on One more way to store your planes
    By Teaticket in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-15-2021, 23:45
  2. Access to the store.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:34
  3. Interesting finds at the dollar store and craft store......
    By James Denberger in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 21:43
  4. National: SHOP / STORE AROUND LISBON
    By Casey in forum Portugal Wing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 00:13
  5. What is the best way to store these folks
    By Redstarny in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 17:20