Ares Games

Thread: For Aussietonka - Stretton

Default For Aussietonka - Stretton

Barnaby

I'm going to be able to get to the club (BAD Wargamers) on Thursday evening.

Do you fancy coming over for a game?

Rich

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Murphy's Law ... The Missus is working in Edinburgh for three days every week and this week she is away Tuesday to Thursday. So I am stuck for a lift. Normally it's Monday to Wednesday but an important meeting has altered her away-days this week.

One day we will come and play BAD a visit as it sounds great and very friendly. Or you could try Galactic Models Gaming Night again - was very sorry to miss you last time you came over (when I wasn't well recently.)

Barney

Ah well.
    These things are sent to try us

I shall certainly try to get a Wednesday over there at some point.

Where do you live? I may be able to pick you up.

Rich

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

I live in the northern part of Derby so picking me up when travelling from Burton would involve quite a dog's hind leg of a journey. Normally I am OK for lifts etc courtesy of the Wife who also plays and enjoys coming along to gaming events etc.

Thanks for the offer even so. If you are coming across to Galactic Models I am always able to meet you there as the shop is about 15 to 20 minutes walk from where I live. The exercise to get there on Wednesdays always comes in handy!

I'll give you a shout before coming across to BAD to see if you are free or going to be there anyway - hopefully soon.

Barney.