Ares Games

Thread: Flight pegs

Default Flight pegs

Looks like ARES has released flight pegs. I didn't see them here but I did get an order in for 2 packs so now have an additional 100. You might want to check you area for anyone selling these. I was lucky that I wanted to order some Russian planes and saw that they were listed as a new item. They are already sold out at the on line store I bought them from.

Keith has had them on pre-order for a while now, but they were held up in the dock strike.

I have a few packs inbound from Keith now - hope to receive them in the next few days.

Yes they are a popular item and should sell out rather quickly.

They are--Roberto tells me they moved to WGA504A 50-counts because it was more economical to keep in production; the old WGA501A 100-counts were made with a massive quantity of surplus stock pegs at the factory that's now been depleted, and we're not likely to see them ever return. (50 pegs should cover most anybody anyway, right?)
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    They are--Roberto tells me they moved to WGA504A 50-counts because it was more economical to keep in production; the old WGA501A 100-counts were made with a massive quantity of surplus stock pegs at the factory that's now been depleted, and we're not likely to see them ever return. (50 pegs should cover most anybody anyway, right?)
    Mine are on the way from Keith.
    Only enough for two flights of aircraft though DB.
    My Swordfish alone will take half of them.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. Altitude Pegs / Flight Pegs ?
    By Maverick in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-17-2015, 15:34
  2. Flight Pegs
    By Darragh in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 05:43
  3. Flight Pegs
    By jbmacek in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 15