Ares Games
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It Shouldn't Ever Happen To A Glory Player ...

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Talking It Shouldn't Ever Happen To A Glory Player ...

Recent extract from my blog regarding May 3rd 2015:

"Well ... After today's WGS activity here I have to propose a brand new but unofficial 'Ace' skills category: The Boom Card Magnet - or even Magnate!

Either way this could apply to both WGF and WGS sessions where games repeatedly end for the same player (especially if flying the same aircraft!) with the drawing of a Boom Card damage token ...

Today's record of five 'B Cs' in one Glory session repeatedly knocked my valiantly striving Kawasaki KI-61-IB aircraft out of the fight ... But has made that session one of the funniest I think I have ever played. When Ares Games manufactured my aircraft Mini I bet they hadn't got the slightest idea that it was actually jinxed or unlucky! According to the US Navy if a pilot scored three kills during the same mission in WW2 this made that pilot an ace - I think that the figure within the USAAF was higher as five seems to spring to mind now I come to think of it. I could be wrong though: Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong about this - as I have understandably been having one hell of a day!!!

So having made a Boom Card Magnate out of me the question is do I (more like DARE I) deploy this aircraft into action again at any time? Or should I place this one 'In Preservation' within my aircraft collection (it will become the second WGS Miniature to join if so as the first one joined in March 2015 - posterity) to save it's bacon from another such disasterous Glory session. I definitely think that if both WGF and WGS have 'Ace Skills' and 'Ace Categories' within the game which cover having itchy trigger fingers and being able to run away quickly from an altercation then an utter pickle of this nature should certainly receive recognition in the same / in a similar sort of way ..."

Five BoOm CaRd tokens drawn in succession ... Made for the funniest session I think I have ever played! Who else has found themselves playing Glory when something unusual / unique / entertainingly funny / outrageous has happened - WGF and WGS and what happened?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Aussietonka View Post
    Recent extract from my blog regarding May 3rd 2015:

"Well ... After today's WGS activity here I have to propose a brand new but unofficial 'Ace' skills category: The Boom Card Magnet - or even Magnate!

Either way this could apply to both WGF and WGS sessions where games repeatedly end for the same player (especially if flying the same aircraft!) with the drawing of a Boom Card damage token ...

Today's record of five 'B Cs' in one Glory session repeatedly knocked my valiantly striving Kawasaki KI-61-IB aircraft out of the fight ... But has made that session one of the funniest I think I have ever played. When Ares Games manufactured my aircraft Mini I bet they hadn't got the slightest idea that it was actually jinxed or unlucky! According to the US Navy if a pilot scored three kills during the same mission in WW2 this made that pilot an ace - I think that the figure within the USAAF was higher as five seems to spring to mind now I come to think of it. I could be wrong though: Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong about this - as I have understandably been having one hell of a day!!!

So having made a Boom Card Magnate out of me the question is do I (more like DARE I) deploy this aircraft into action again at any time? Or should I place this one 'In Preservation' within my aircraft collection (it will become the second WGS Miniature to join if so as the first one joined in March 2015 - posterity) to save it's bacon from another such disasterous Glory session. I definitely think that if both WGF and WGS have 'Ace Skills' and 'Ace Categories' within the game which cover having itchy trigger fingers and being able to run away quickly from an altercation then an utter pickle of this nature should certainly receive recognition in the same / in a similar sort of way ..."

Five BoOm CaRd tokens drawn in succession ... Made for the funniest session I think I have ever played! Who else has found themselves playing Glory when something unusual / unique / entertainingly funny / outrageous has happened - WGF and WGS and what happened?
    Firstly, yes 5 kills required in WW2 as in WW1 to become an Ace.

Secondly not even Mr Kyte can claim that many Booms & Sven had only two in succession.
    Now Fire cards are another thing altogether.

Could be a World record there Barney.
    Are you sure you are not playing with my trick all "Boom" deck?
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

At least you went out with a Bang!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    At least you went out with a Bang!
    ... or five! LOVE IT!!!

I wouldn't be surprized if all this did set a new world record - they do say that every cloud has a silvery lining after all. Even if seconds ago it was a KI-61 Hien fighter!

Another suggestion is to not preserve the aircraft concerned but to carry on playing it / deploying it with the nickname 'Kitty' as it is currently trying to prove to me that it has nine lives ... OK but when we get to loss number eight I'm pulling it back into my mainline aircraft collection: It will of course be replaced within my Glory by an identical aircraft. Should this happen it will be joining the Messerschmitt Me 109 (Wings of War) which is preserved already and dedicated to my first ever Glory game at Hammerhead 2015 - and also does not get played and bashed around because it cost me GBP / £35.00 unboxed but with all of the manoeuver cards / stand included.

Perhaps you should fly a Boomerang.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    Perhaps you should fly a Boomerang.
    Just picture this ...

GAME 1 - RULES: Normal FIGHT: On AIRCRAFT: Involves 4

Outbound throw: Brand new just out of the box. Working perfectly so it seems until it disappears behind the first cloud ...

Return ... All banged up and busted ready for a trip down the workshop. Lucky it made it back at all!

GAME 2 - RULES: Normal FIGHT: On AIRCRAFT: Involves 4

Outbound throw: Working perfectly so it seems after extensive restoration / repaint. Disappears into cloud momentarily out of my sight ...

Return ... All banged up again and ready for another trip down the workshop. Phew that was a close shave!

GAME 3 - RULES: Normal FIGHT: On AIRCRAFT: Involves 4

Outbound throw: Working perfectly so it seems having been to the workshop again for another almost total restoration / repaint. Disappears from my sight this time as well ...

Return ... Aah jees ... Same again!

GAME 4 - RULES: Normal FIGHT: On AIRCRAFT: Involves 4

Outbound throw: Working perfectly so it seems ... hang on a minute.

Continuation ... Stuff this for a game of soldiers - Bristol Beaufighter Mk IVF deployed instead!

only rescued by another form of 'Ace' to the one discussed so far ... The one I will have hiding up my sleeve the next time this KI-61 is ever deployed into a Glory game!!!

BTW - Did everybody know that 'Kylie' is Aborigine for 'boomerang' ...

And *that*, children, is why I do not use the Boom Card.

Oh, BTW: Are you aware Cursed Minis are like Cursed Dice -- if a Cursed item is left in the same container as non-Cursed items, the Curse spreads...?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    And *that*, children, is why I do not use the Boom Card.

Oh, BTW: Are you aware Cursed Minis are like Cursed Dice -- if a Cursed item is left in the same container as non-Cursed items, the Curse spreads...?
    All the more reason that today 'Kitty' has been WFU and preserved in my mainline collection - an identical plane will be replacing it in five days' time ... Hopefully this next Kawasaki KI-61-IB Hien aircraft will fair better in battle than it's predecessor did.

So that is now two WGS which have made it into my mainline aircraft collection where they are displayed on three altitude pegs and with their aircraft cards / manoeuver decks at the side of them. Had a closer look at the other one today - it's actually the Molders Me.109 that is preserved and not used in order to remember Hammerhead 2015 and my first game of Glory ever played there.

Surely there are some other just as funny gameplay stories knocking around? I was hoping to turn this into a thread about entertainingly funny instances to absolute nightmares experienced whilst playing Glory: WGF and WGS. As there already several threads concerning the usage or non-sage of BoOm CaRd tokens please may we avoid the creation of another one of these here.

Are you *sure* you weren't up against Messrs. A. Savage and J. Hyneman, who seem to be out-of-closet pyromaniacs that only rarely get through a single hour without blowing something up and have the motto "When in Doubt... C4"?
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Are you *sure* you weren't up against Messrs. A. Savage and J. Hyneman, who seem to be out-of-closet pyromaniacs that only rarely get through a single hour without blowing something up and have the motto "When in Doubt... C4"?
    Messrs. A. Savage and J. Hyneman - never met or played either but I shall bear this in mind should I ever do so. When this happens it will be a Kawasaki KI-61-I-KIAD Hien day thinks me: Their BoOm CaRd tokens vs. My D Tokens!!!

For the record: Mythbusters reference.
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.

Love that show - but they wouldn't limit the boom to just one aircraft when there was a whole tableful of them

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

I see ... I don't watch Mythbusters even though it is shown in the UK on Satellite TV. You never know: One of the two presenters may be a closet Glory / Wings of War player in his spare time ...

Surely there are some other just as funny gameplay stories knocking around? I was hoping to turn this into a thread about entertainingly funny instances to absolute nightmares experienced whilst playing Glory: WGF and WGS. As there already several threads concerning the usage or non-sage of BoOm CaRd tokens please may we avoid the creation of another one of these here.[/QUOTE]

the only thing ive got even remotely like this is the time i was flying a B/A bregeut and my opponent had 14 zeros before i finally finished him off......also every time but once ive flown MVRs all red dr1 ive blown up.......

All the more reason that today 'Kitty' has been WFU and preserved in my mainline collection - an identical plane will be replacing it in five days' time ... Hopefully this next Kawasaki KI-61-IB Hien aircraft will fair better in battle than it's predecessor did.
    Ah -- but you don't know *when* the Curse fell... so it's possible all the minis it's been near are now cursed, and radiating the curse further.... >:)

Surely there are some other just as funny gameplay stories knocking around?
    Sadly, most of my good ones are non-_WoG_.

And don't call me Surely.

>;)

Ah, time to call a priest to sprinkle some Holy Water on them. LOL

Ah, time to call a priest to sprinkle some Holy Water on them. LOL
    Never fear Kyte is here with expertise ensured.
    Just sprinkle them with Holy Gin and you'll get fires aboard.

The curse on planes cannot withstand the cleansing flames of Gin.
    Your hangers too will reek of it and make planes safe within.

Anon.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Never fear Kyte is here with expertise ensured.

The curse on planes cannot withstand the cleansing flames of Gin.
    Your hangers too will reek of it and make planes safe within.

Anon.
    A cure that might be worst than the curse; talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Smile

Barnaby

You picked up the Special Edition Kamikaze KI-61 very collectable buy the way! I who has four sets of damage chips in one bowl have never seen that many boom cards pulled. We played for eight hours and flying 12 planes on the table in February and only had one pulled! Sven move over anew BOOM BOOM ha arrived!

Rich

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by milcoll73 View Post
    [B]the only thing ive got even remotely like this is the time i was flying a B/A bregeut and my opponent had 14 zeros before i finally finished him off......also every time but once ive flown MVRs all red dr1 ive blown up.......
    Wow - Fourteen 0s must have been frustrating at the time but very funny on reflection. Here in the UK we would call that a 'jammy' bit of flying / luck! I can only just begin to imagine how this feels after playing a game of Glory recently where both the opposition and I were able to fire A damage tokens at one another though at times they could fire a B token if I was closely enough in range. Long games / lots of turns: Me thinking wear comfy footwear like I was doing!

'You picked up the Special Edition Kamikaze KI-61 very collectable buy the way!'

All the more reason to preserve 'Kitty' following this remarkable discovery and WFU the aircraft from normal Glory operations. Should this one be cursed it is now far away from all of my other in the attic whereas all of my others are down here in the computer room. They are on the shelf just behind me in fact as when I am on here or engaged in other tutoring activities I always enjoy being able to pause for a few minutes and turn around so I can admire the collection amassed so far / think of all of my happy memories playing Glory. In fact speaking of which the replacement Kawasaki KI-61 Hien for 'Kitty' arrived in the post this morning - adding it to shelf as we speak. Especially therapeutic when my other tutoring activities hit blacklist subjects such as Airworthiness and Certification, Weather Theory and everyone's favourite: Weight and Balance - General.

Also: Gin poem ... LOVE IT!

:salute: Never fear Kyte is here with expertise ensured.
    <- waits for Kyte to notice someone has replaced the gin with Budweiser... >;)

<- waits for Kyte to notice someone has replaced the gin with Budweiser... >
    Kyte notices.
    Rob.

Lightbulb

Barnaby

Somewhere i have three KI-43 Oscars in my 144 collection. It took six months find the old out of production Japanese kits. They were built painted and hit the table top for the first game. I flew one and had it shot down twice in ten turns. The other two were shot down and the players asked for Zeros as replacements! They collect dust unappreciated!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by richard m schwab View Post
    Barnaby

Somewhere i have three KI-43 Oscars in my 144 collection. It took six months find the old out of production Japanese kits. They were built painted and hit the table top for the first game. I flew one and had it shot down twice in ten turns. The other two were shot down and the players asked for Zeros as replacements! They collect dust unappreciated! Rich
    What did you send them against? Oscars were ricepaper kites with WW1 weaponry! It's amazing they did as well as they did; a real tribute to their pilots.
    I would appreciate them in a scenario, but wouldn't want to fly them for real
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Kyte notices.:smack:
    Rob.
    Budweiser -- Unholy Water.

The Curse has now spread to Kyte's minis as well.... >;)

Karl

A P-39 a couple P-4o`s and a Wildcat. The Oscar was a example of a perfect design. I meet every contract demand. Light agile and with decent range. A great pilot could overcome WW1 weaponry and out turn anything in the air in a one on one fight. Lose the great pilots and you have a plane that is obsolete!

Rich

I agree that it was what the pilots wanted, and was a joy to fly; that said, it was an inadequate fighter for the war. If it takes a great pilot for a plane to survive in combat, it's not a good combat plane.
    Karl

Karl

I would rather 10 good pilots in 10 good planes. Verses i great pilot in a bad plane or a bad pilot in a super plane!

Rich

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

In the WW2 Far East theatre the United Kingdom had a great example of a turkey which was deployed and this was regardless of what the pilot's skills were like. It's not currently available as an Official WGS Miniature but may be available from Shapeways or another similar source ...

The Brewster Buffalo Mk 1 was a strange case as from it's initial appearance it does not look like a turkey in the making. But on deployment the aircraft found itself generally outclassed most often by the Mitsubishi A6M2 Reisen (Mitsubishi Zero or Zeke) and this aircraft is available as a Wings of War Miniature. I am not too familiar with the Nakajima KI-43 Oscar so finding the above very interesting to learn about. But Nakajima did excel themselves greatly by the middle of the war when the KI-84 Hayate first appeared and this is also available as a WGS Official Miniature. Appearance-wise it always reminds me of the Republic P-47 Bubbletop Thunderbolt and I enjoy being able to play this type of aircraft in WGS games as capability-wise it is on a par with the NA P-51D Mustang.

Barnaby

The Oscar was a IJA counterpart of the Zero. The Oscar is best described as a smaller, heavier lower powered Zero with half the range. The original Oscar`s had no 20mm cannon! Attempts to up gun it only added weight it could not carry. The Ki-44 and then Ki-84 were replacements.

Rich

A bad pilot in a super plane is likely to live long enough to become a Better Pilot.

And I'm still trying to figure out just what the f*** was wrong with Brewster Aircraft which caused it to turn out such godawful aircraft, both original designs and contract pieces.

A bad pilot in a super plane is likely to live long enough to become a Better Pilot.

And I'm still trying to figure out just what the f*** was wrong with Brewster Aircraft which caused it to turn out such godawful aircraft, both original designs and contract pieces.
    Simple; the original design was a good fighter, but had no armor, or self sealing gas tanks. When these got added, the weight went up quickly (plus 1500 lbs in the USN version!).
    In addition, many or most of those that were shipped to the UK and the Dutch in the SE Asia theater had second hand, worn out commercial engines, with no tropical filters.
    Most of this was simple greed and incompetence on the part of the Brewster management. Also, most of the pilots in the SW Asian theater were green, and under trained with any aircraft, and not given enough time in the Buffalo. They fought highly trained and experienced Japanese pilots (in both Zeros and Oscars, and Claudes), so the result was forgone.
    Look what the Finns did with the original models against the Russians; better pilots, good (almost fanatical) maintenance, and cooler temperatures all made the Buffalo a winner at the beginning of the Continuation War.
    Karl

Actually, in Finn hands the Buffalo worked out considerably Better Than The Rest OF The World.

Now give the Finns Bubbletop Jugs or Dora 190s... O.O

Actually, in Finn hands the Buffalo worked out considerably Better Than The Rest OF The World.

Now give the Finns Bubbletop Jugs or Dora 190s... O.O
    My point exactly; they had a light plane with excellent pilots. If they had a couple of squadrons of Spitfire in '40, maybe they wouldn't have thought they needed a rematch to take back what they lost.
    Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Simple; the original design was a good fighter, but had no armor, or self sealing gas tanks. When these got added, the weight went up quickly (plus 1500 lbs in the USN version!).
    It wasn't just the Buffalo -- the company had a carrier-bomber design which also Sucked Out Loud (SB2A "Buccaneer", or "Bermuda" in RAF markings); and while I can't confirm it, apparently the licensed Corsairs (F3A) they built were also noticeably shoddy. To give you an idea of how bad Brewster was: The US military shut them down in July 1944 -- smack in the middle of the Invasion Of Europe.

Something was drastically F***ed Up in that company....

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

To give you an idea of how bad Brewster was: The US military shut them down in July 1944 -- smack in the middle of the Invasion Of Europe.

Something was FUBAR: Mucked up beyond all recognition!

It wasn't just the Buffalo -- the company had a carrier-bomber design which also Sucked Out Loud (SB2A "Buccaneer", or "Bermuda" in RAF markings); and while I can't confirm it, apparently the licensed Corsairs (F3A) they built were also noticeably shoddy. To give you an idea of how bad Brewster was: The US military shut them down in July 1944 -- smack in the middle of the Invasion Of Europe.

As mentioned in post#34 " simple greed and incompetence on the part of the Brewster management".
    A thumbnail of the company's career as a military contractor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brewste...al_Corporation
    Karl

A friend of mine who used to sling wrenches for the Blue Angels and now does resto work for NMNA Pensacola, including scratchbuilding about 1/3 of the last surviving Midway Dauntless as part of his restoration of it, confirms that Brewster stunk on ice even when they had superlative designs spoonfed to 'em like the Corsair. The F3A's were deemed fit only for use in training, if I'm recalling his assessment right...

Wow - Fourteen 0s must have been frustrating at the time but very funny on reflection. Here in the UK we would call that a 'jammy' bit of flying / luck! I can only just begin to imagine how this feels after playing a game of Glory recently where both the opposition and I were able to fire A damage tokens at one another though at times they could fire a B token if I was closely enough in range. Long games / lots of turns: Me thinking wear comfy footwear like I was doing!

'You picked up the Special Edition Kamikaze KI-61 very collectable buy the way!'

All the more reason to preserve 'Kitty' following this remarkable discovery and WFU the aircraft from normal Glory operations. Should this one be cursed it is now far away from all of my other in the attic whereas all of my others are down here in the computer room. They are on the shelf just behind me in fact as when I am on here or engaged in other tutoring activities I always enjoy being able to pause for a few minutes and turn around so I can admire the collection amassed so far / think of all of my happy memories playing Glory. In fact speaking of which the replacement Kawasaki KI-61 Hien for 'Kitty' arrived in the post this morning - adding it to shelf as we speak. Especially therapeutic when my other tutoring activities hit blacklist subjects such as Airworthiness and Certification, Weather Theory and everyone's favourite: Weight and Balance - General.

Also: Gin poem ... LOVE IT!
    it was frustrating at 1st but after awhile i kinda started rooting for more zeros because it seemed so, epic might as well make some fun out of the situation

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by milcoll73 View Post
    it was frustrating at 1st but after awhile i kinda started rooting for more zeros because it seemed so, epic might as well make some fun out of the situation
    That must have been a long game ... In this direction we now have a saying if a Session or particular game looks like it is going to be a long one ...

'Wear Comfortable Footwear!'

A friend of mine who used to sling wrenches for the Blue Angels and now does resto work for NMNA Pensacola, including scratchbuilding about 1/3 of the last surviving Midway Dauntless as part of his restoration of it, confirms that Brewster stunk on ice even when they had superlative designs spoonfed to 'em like the Corsair. The F3A's were deemed fit only for use in training, if I'm recalling his assessment right...
    This is why I want to make a history TV show about the lesser-known aspects of various wars....

Believe me 14 "0`s" is better than drawing a three chips and gone. My friend in February was in a game three turns. I thought he had blown up, no in one pass he drew all the points his plane had! That is how his luck runs, he has only played in one game without being shot down!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by richard m schwab View Post
    Believe me 14 "0`s" is better than drawing a three chips and gone. My friend in February was in a game three turns. I thought he had blown up, no in one pass he drew all the points his plane had! That is how his luck runs, he has only played in one game without being shot down!

Rich
    yes i would tend to agree! at least whilst i was dealing out zeros i was in the thick of it "flying". whereas with the boom card ive been out on the 1st turn before and one of the few wgs games i was in, i was out after taking only 2 shot (i dont recall how many turns it was) as i was flying against a ki-61 with its damn D cannon .

Phillip

My own shorties flight in a bomber was a BOB game flying a JU-88. I had taken some minor damage in the first pass and was flying a sieve after the next pass. I pulled 20 some pints not counting rudder, engine and fire damage. Mission be dammed i attempted to get back to the coast. Well that did not happen! The fire ate up my last points!
    I have a friend who normally has great luck when pulling 0`s. In one game he had over 20 pulled chips and still flying.

Rich

Rich

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

The following photo tells an entire story - anybody ever struck this lucky before?!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16. Beat THIS - TWO BoOm CaRdS!!!.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	175212

Going 'head to head' with a Bristol Beaufighter at close range is asking for trouble. Being shot down is to be expected but to receive two explosions was rough.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    Going 'head to head' with a Bristol Beaufighter at close range is asking for trouble. Being shot down is to be expected but to receive two explosions was rough.
    Two explosion chits and enough points to down the Fw.190D-9 into the bargain ... The Wife was delighted with this shot as the Beau was hers

Talk about Barney Says BoOm CaRd!

It has been a spell since this game, but the very first time I was involved attacking two Gothas on a bombing mission both went down on opening salvos.
    To my chagrin, I'd sideslipped awaiting a secondary opening which never materialized...never got off a shot before they were both flaming wrecks. Such is life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Missions

1. National: Central Kentucky Wings of Glory Player My Introduction
    By Gribble in forum US Wing
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 09:25
  2. WGSF P 51 Mods! Yikes! I shouldn't . . .
    By clipper1801 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 13:14
  3. It Was Bound To Happen...
    By csadn in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 16:04
  4. When did that happen?
    By Lloydthegamer in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 14:21