Ares Games

Thread: New Mark1 Ta-152`s

Lightbulb New Mark1 Ta-152`s

Martola hobby shop is listing two releases from Mark1 a Ta-152H-1 and a Ta-152H-0. These are two kits in a box and very nice kits. They normally come with three decal options in each box.

Rich

http://www.martola.com.pl/en309/prod...wulf_ta_152h_1

http://www.martola.com.pl/en309/prod...ulf_ta_152h_0_
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mark1 Ta-152H-1.jpg   Ta-152H-0.jpg  

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Having built a very basic rendition of the TA 152H-1 as a 1/72 Scale construction kit (by FROG) I would like to see this type of aircraft come out as an Ares WGS Miniature. Would supplement the Fw 190D nicely but may not prove to be popular enough for them to produce it in a future series.

For now I'll have to continue to admire the 72-Size aircraft in the attic - kit may have been basic but it sure painted up nicely when the acrylics were applied to it

The speed of the Ta.152 will put it above even the fast plane cards. Still, something to work on
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Hmm . . . seem to remember, long ago in a hanger far away . . .

Converted some Doras with new wing skin extensions . . .

Rather a simple conversion at that . . .

AW I remember the post on the conversion. A good job.

I remember it too; still on my to-do list
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Thumbs up

David

A very nice conversion! Another case where speed and altitude mean nothing if you have trouble when landing!

Rich