Ares Games

Thread: Not Happy of Edgware, needs help Please

Default Not Happy of Edgware, needs help Please

I just received my Series 8 planes today, To find my Hannover has broken wing struts (Crushed), It's Stat card is missing it's rear facing firing arc Attachment 163307 So now I'm stuck, Do I use a Rumpler or a Roland rear arc ? Votes Please, Next my Nieuport 28 (Rickenbacker) is missing it's "Hat in the Ring" decal on the left hand side, And the Fokker D.VIII, has a broken propeller (now fixed with superglue) Some days you should just stay in bed with a good book!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by andron234 View Post
    I just received my Series 8 planes today, To find my Hannover has broken wing struts (Crushed), It's Stat card is missing it's rear facing firing arc Attachment 163307 So now I'm stuck, Do I use a Rumpler or a Roland rear arc ? Votes Please, Next my Nieuport 28 (Rickenbacker) is missing it's "Hat in the Ring" decal on the left hand side, And the Fokker D.VIII, has a broken propeller (now fixed with superglue) Some days you should just stay in bed with a good book!
    Drew you should photograph the damage & Email Ares Customer Service. Also show the card for the aircraft as well.
    They are really great in that regard.
    I had a Sopwith Tripe with broken struts & they sent a replacement with no worry.

Drew, none of the Hannover aircraft cards show the rear firing arc although one is shown on the plastic aircraft base. There is some discussion about that here http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...vealed!/page14

Were they crushed in the post or before they were packed and who was the supplier 'cos they need to sort that out - cards, well, we all have that problem !

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    Drew you should photograph the damage & Email Ares Customer Service. Also show the card for the aircraft as well.
    They are really great in that regard.
    I had a Sopwith Tripe with broken struts & they sent a replacement with no worry.
    Were the Tripe struts damaged or just mis spaced? lol

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Crushed like a grape, Dave & Chris, It's not the end of the world, next time ill look in the box, before I buy from Leisure Games, East Finchley. knowing the guys they should replace the models, As they only order one of each it's going to be a pain.
    Last edited by andron234; 04-30-2015 at 00:09.

Crushed like a grape.. knowing the guys they should replace the models....
    Lets hope they do !

...my Hannover has broken wing struts (Crushed), It's Stat card is missing it's rear facing firing arc
    For the firing arc issue, you may want to look at the resolution here:
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...ard-base-error

Similar Missions

1. Happy Happy Happy :)
    By Пилот in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2014, 12:18
  2. Dog Fight over Edgware
    By andron234 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 16:06
  3. A Happy Day Indeed!
    By Beer&pretzels in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 11:38
  4. I'd be happy to fly with you and against you. ;)
    By Blackronin in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 13:52
  5. Happy VE Day!!!
    By Stormkahn in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:40