Ares Games
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Origins 2015 Pre-Registration Event Sales Numbers

Saturday Evening Update

Sorry it has been a couple of days... had some behind the scenes work to finish up. We have only sold two more tickets in the last few days. OK listen up my friends!!!
    TELL A FRIEND... They'll tell a friend... and they'll tell a friend... and they'll tell a friend... and they'll tell a friend... and so on... and so on...
    You can see where I was going with this...

Thank you for putting up with my updates! 4 weeks, 3 days, 11 hours, and 2 minutes till the Origins Game Fair!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Monday Update: Two more tickets!! They are trickling in... but we will take any we can get! Tom's Furball over the Pacific Event (#1140) is one seat away from being sold out. Neil's Event Taranto (#1146) is also slowly working its way to a full table! More later...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Saturday update: Tickets still trickling in...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Sunday Update: They are still trickling in... not sure when online registration is going to close, but hopefully not soon!

P.S. Happy Mother's Day!!!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Monday Evening Update: Sales of tickets are trickling in a little faster. Eric has now sold out two of his 5 events! ... AND, like we told you in the first post:

OF THE 274 POSSIBLE SEATS IN 23 EVENTS WE HAVE PRE-SOLD 166 SEATS (61%)
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Saturday morning update: Looks like someone returned three tickets on two different events, so our "Sold Seats" numbers and percentage have declined ever so slightly. Hopefully ticket sales will pick up again this weekend... but over all we are doing great with pre-sales!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Monday Morning Update: A few seats shuffled from one event to another... and two more sold, leaving us with one more SOLD OUT event (#1134 - Aerodrome vs. Aerodrome )!!

That is a total of FIVE sold out events and quite a few more on the very edge with only one or two seats left.
    Last edited by The Cowman; 05-17-2015 at 23:17.
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Tuesday Morning Update: 3 more tickets sold overnight and one more event is sold out! (Tom's Event # 1140 WWII Furball Over the Pacific)!

Keep on rolling!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Tuesday Morning Update: 3 more tickets sold overnight and one more event is sold out! (Tom's Event # 1140 WWII Furball Over the Pacific)!

Keep on rolling!
    It's about time Crownhart pulled his weight! He probably bought the last ticket!

Thursday Evening Update: Unless we get a last minute surge with only a week and five days to go, I would say we have peaked out on presales. Overall though, I am extremely pleased with 62% of our seats being filled before the Con even starts!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

As I am. I was kinda hoping to hit 70% fill rate, but c'est la vie!

11 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday Evening Update: Unless we get a last minute surge with only a week and five days to go, I would say we have peaked out on presales. Overall though, I am extremely pleased with 62% of our seats being filled before the Con even starts!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep One View Post

11 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh , I am going to continue to check every day until they close off the online event registration... so don't totally give up on 70 yet!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Monday Update: Two more tickets!! They are trickling in... but we will take any we can get! Tom's Furball over the Pacific Event (#1140) is one seat away from being sold out. Neil's Event Taranto (#1146) is also slowly working its way to a full table! More later...
    I would be there if I could, if only to show you all how to fly Japanese attack planes against your US Carriers, I know how much Neil would love that....

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

I don't want them all to fill up! Gotta save some room for me to jump in as my schedule allows!

My friend, there is always a spot for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Z View Post
    I don't want them all to fill up! Gotta save some room for me to jump in as my schedule allows!

My friend, there is always a spot for you!
    What he said
    karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

What they said!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Tuesday Evening Report: after losing three seats yesterday, we sold nine tickets today, putting us firmly at the 65% mark. With online sales being open thru June 1st, we might just make that 70% mark after all!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Saturday Early Morning Report: Five more seats sold today and one more event SOLD OUT! Our special guest and lend/lease participant will have a full house for his WWII Event Taranto. Congratulations Neil, I told you your seats would fill!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

11 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh , I am going to continue to check every day until they close off the online event registration... so don't totally give up on 70 yet!
    Monday Afternoon Report: Registration closes at midnight tonight, and right now we are sitting at 192 seats sold out of the 274 possible seats . That would be...
    70%!!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

The person on the right is The Cowman. On the left, Black Sheep One. The Cowman is explaining to Black Sheep One not to count the chickens before they hatch.

70 % WE HIT MY GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday Afternoon Report: Registration closes at midnight tonight, and right now we are sitting at 192 seats sold out of the 274 possible seats . That would be...
    70%!!

70%!!
    Yeah!

Well done to all the unsung hero's working tirelessly behind the scenes. You have outdone yourselves. Only next year you need to hit 71%. Great job. First rounds on me. Drinks not bullets.
    See you on the Dark Side......

Safe journey my friend. See you in Columbus!

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    Well done to all the unsung hero's working tirelessly behind the scenes. You have outdone yourselves. Only next year you need to hit 71%. Great job. First rounds on me. Drinks not bullets.

Where is the streaming video feed of Origins and the pictures posted as they happen? Are you guys too busy playing to allow us not present to live vicariously through you?

Yes, where is the live video of the action? At least the AAR debriefings with the pilots tales of glory and woe...

Sorry guys. Wifi is spotty at best. I see what I can do when I get home tonight.
    I'll see if I can post on the Facebook page

There's a facebook page?

As for updates, enjoy yourself, post when you guys are done.

Sorry guys. Wifi is spotty at best. I see what I can do when I get home tonight.
    I'll see if I can post on the Facebook page
    Don't worry about it. When all the dust settles and Origins is over after you've enjoyed it all, then if you can fill us in a little. I'm sure there will be plenty of reports later.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Resident View Post
    Where is the streaming video feed of Origins and the pictures posted as they happen? Are you guys too busy playing to allow us not present to live vicariously through you?
    Just wait till you see the actual fill rates from our events We are too busy to eat and sleep most times. Although I did veer off early and get about 9 hours last night... probably the most sleep I have ever gotten at one time at an Origins in my 19 years attending!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Sleep was definitely on the short side. So much to do and of course you all keeping me up past midnight playing bang in the bar! lol.
    See you on the Dark Side......

Just wait till you see the actual fill rates from our events We are too busy to eat and sleep most times. Although I did veer off early and get about 9 hours last night... probably the most sleep I have ever gotten at one time at an Origins in my 19 years attending!
    Ken, please post those up in our Origins follow up thread that Karl started please.

This message brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.

Lets close this thread and move the conversation over there!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Missions

1. Origins 2015 Event Registration is online!
    By The Cowman in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 11:52
  2. Battle of Britain Event 1304 Origins 2013
    By Kermit in forum WGS: After Action Reports
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 05:13
  3. Origins Event Registration is online!
    By The Cowman in forum Past Origins Game Fairs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 17:02
  4. Origins 2011 WoW Event Planning...
    By The Cowman in forum WGF: Campaign Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 06:55