Ares Games

Thread: Origins 2015 Event Registration is online!

Default Origins 2015 Event Registration is online!

Wanted to let all our pilots know that Registration for Origins 2015 Events is now live online on the Origins Event Website! The Buckeye Gamers in Flight and The Wings of Glory Aerodrome are proud to be hosting 23 separate events over 5 days... including Wings of Glory WWI, Wings of Glory WWII, and Sails of Glory. Events will be run by Oberst Hajj, 7eat51, CappyTom, Jager, Black Sheep One, The Cowman (that's me), and Skafloc.

While online Event registration has just opened, online Badge registration may be closing soon... and our events have limited seating and are sure to fill up quickly. Basically, if you are looking to join us at the convention this year, I highly recommend that you jump on it as soon as possible, and avoid the lines at the convention!!!!!

We can't tell you how much we all look forward to seeing you at the convention. Columbus Ohio, June 3rd - 7th!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Origins2015EventsList75.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	219.9 KB 
ID:	162957

Attached Files
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

I just checked... events are filling up fast!!!

Also: This year's Aerodrome dinner will be on Thursday around 7ish. Keith had mentioned renting a mini bus to take us all to the 94th Aero Squadron, so that drinking will not be a problem for anyone...
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Maybe next year, I can convince The SO to put the $ usually spent on dragging me to Worldcon towards Origins or GenCon -- for reasons I'd rather not discuss, I'm quite sick of Litfandom right now.

Looks like a whole bunch of fun Ken
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    Looks like a whole bunch of fun Ken
    It would be even more fun if you could join us again!!!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

I thought you guys would like to know that Ares games has posted a page promoting our Events at Origins 2015!!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Check this out... we just totaled up the prizes for Origins 2015... Head here and read the update to find out how much!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

When you are at ORIGINS could you ask the ZVEZDA folks to expand their Art of War game to French and Polish. They have the British for early war so they need to get the French up and running. many of the tanks for the British are early war in France so would be logical to have the French forces represented. If they did, it would open up more of their plane models (1/144 & 1/200) for us to game with.

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    When you are at ORIGINS could you ask the ZVEZDA folks to expand their Art of War game to French and Polish. They have the British for early war so they need to get the French up and running. many of the tanks for the British are early war in France so would be logical to have the French forces represented. If they did, it would open up more of their plane models (1/144 & 1/200) for us to game with.
    We can ask, but I got the impression last year that the home office doesn't listen to the USA branch much.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Was just getting my planes together and thought about that question. I think ITALARIE did French WWI or WWII in 1/72 as they do their infantry. Would be an expansion to their game for the European groups that may play the game.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by BobP View Post
    Was just getting my planes together and thought about that question. I think ITALARIE did French WWI or WWII in 1/72 as they do their infantry. Would be an expansion to their game for the European groups that may play the game.
    Italeri - who are expanding their 1/72 range of figures and tanks and are excellent all round in terms of detail / value for money. Italeri have also begun to manufacture Bolt Action products as of 2015 pleasing many fans of that wargame ...

Similar Missions

1. Wake Island Event 1566 Origins 2013
    By Kermit in forum WGS: After Action Reports
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-02-2014, 14:24
  2. Battle of Britain Event 1304 Origins 2013
    By Kermit in forum WGS: After Action Reports
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-28-2013, 05:13
  3. Origins Event Registration is online!
    By The Cowman in forum Past Origins Game Fairs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 17:02
  4. Origins 2011 WoW Event Planning...
    By The Cowman in forum WGF: Campaign Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 06:55