Ares Games

Thread: Product Line Announcement

Default Product Line Announcement

News from Ares Game:
    Ares is expanding their popular WGF/WGS system to include modern air-ground combat. They have announced their latest line of helicopter and soldier miniatures, from the Indochina War (Vietnam) era. On the western side, French, US, Australian & Korean forces will be included; and on the side of the eastern powers, the product line will include Vietnamese, Chinese, and Soviet Russia.
    Due to the incredibly small size of figurines in 1/200 or 1/144 scale, and to hold production down costs, the soldiers in the Rotory Wings of Glory/Air Cavalry set, in approximately 1/30 scale. They may be purchased by the bucket full, at a MSRP of $17 US.
    There has of course, been an unfortunate delay in the design and production of similar-scale helicopter miniatures, so Ares is partnering with eBay to bring you the wide range of models already on the market.

disclaimer: Ares game had nothing to do with this announcement. And if you somehow thought this was a serious post, and I had some inside information to their marketing minds, check the date.

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh , I shall have to get into this one....... What's special about the date I wonder
    Advance release date ???

Probably still works for Eastern Standard Time Chris.
    Everyone east of the Azores is safe by now.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

[Cartman] Lame. [/Cartman]

Tho' given what folk around here can do with Paintshop, I'm surprised someone hasn't whipped up rotorcraft cards yet.

Similar Missions

1. WW1 Solo players announcement
    By Blackronin in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-07-2014, 08:32
  2. WW2 Solo Players Announcement
    By Blackronin in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 04:26
  3. Announcement: Official Unofficial Aircraft Stats
    By Zoe Brain in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 59