Ares Games

Thread: Here we go again... [packaging]

Default Here we go again... [packaging]

Just got my WGS Heavies... and the bad news, looks like whoever did the packing was craptastic because the only one that had the promised map and special rules was the Dambuster.

Shades of my Sails Wave 2 First Rate experience all over again... and 12-7 last I knew didn't have stock to exchange.

Anybody else have this problem?
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

DB what do you miss exactly?

All heavies have a special target card with an industry complex & a small folfed paper with special rules for 4 engined planes.

The dambuster version Lancaster is the only one with the extra large map of the two dams and the extra stuff to do the special bombing.
    Voilą le soleil d'Austerlitz!

If you are short of anything DB let me know what it is because I have a spare Dambuster set.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I'm green on the Dambusters, Rob, but thank you. Sven, maybe it was a misunderstanding... I was expecting the IC target to be the same size as the dam map--are you saying it's about the same size as the Bomber's management cards?

Thanks, guys... it's reassuring to know that I probably had a false alarm.
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.

Just...

[sunglasses]

...ONE DAM THING AFTER ANOTHER.

B)

Yeah, the B-17 target card is just regular sized movement size card. At least mine was!