Ares Games

Thread: KR Multicase free case offer!

Default KR Multicase free case offer!

KR Multicase is offering a buy one get one free of there new designed cases.

Offer ends on 17th April 2015

Best deal is the double case. Check it out here: http://www.krmulticase.com/default_us.aspx

Great cases.....I use them.....got my order in.

Be nice if their configurator were easier to work with... I really wish somebody'd design a tool that works like "type in what all you have and this'll sort out a few suggested solutions." A perennial headache for completists who want to keep the whole collection organized...
    Historical Consultant/Researcher, Wings and Sails lines - Unless stated otherwise, all comments are personal opinion only and NOT official Ares policy.
    Wings Checklists: WWI (down Navarre Nieuport, Ares Drachens) | WWII (complete)

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Be nice if their configurator were easier to work with... I really wish somebody'd design a tool that works like "type in what all you have and this'll sort out a few suggested solutions." A perennial headache for completists who want to keep the whole collection organized...
    They do have the "auto fill" feature on their website.

Noticed this last week Kelly (http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...l=1#post341471). Got mine three days after ordering, spent Saturday afto stuffing them full of WoG goodness. Now need to order another two for the WW1 planes that didn't get into the first two boxes.

And then there's the WW2 planes.....

DB's right - the configurator isn't exactly intuitive.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Miss-read Diamondback's post. I now realize that he knows or has used the autofill. I have not used it to actually make a order. I have just played around with it. It seems to work to my liking but am I correct that the autofill is the only way to get colored trays?
    Also, after finding out that they want more money for the colored trays I decided to pass and stuck with the blue ones. Don't really get why one color of foam is more expensive than another.
    All in all, I do like the tray system and recommend them.

Steve, I didn't know that you posted on this already. Moderator's, feel free to delete this post if needed.

My post was in the UK Wing folder so probably not everybody saw it. This will at least spread the word a little wider

Thanks for the heads up Kelly . Birthday on the way Yippee

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

I'm tempted - must look carefully at the finances..................

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    You have to be skint now that you own an entire air force of minis

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    Having looked at their large aluminium cases, I think I will work on the theory that you can't take it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    Having looked at their large aluminium cases, I think I will work on the theory that you can't take it with you.
    Well if you buy enough they can bury you in them

I have gone Eco and bought some nice friendly cardboard ones

From KR's Facebook page.

"Update on the KRX, KRD, KRX launch offer:

Please note that due to high demand for the KRD case we have run out of stock of them. The offer is however still valid for them, but the dispatch time for orders including a KRD will now be from the 6th May onwards (UK), and the 18th May onwards (USA). Apologies for this delay in dispatch. Please note too that due to the high demand, the dispatch time on the KRX and KRQ orders is now also delayed by up to 5 working days. We are working hard to ensure that the delays are minimised and if we can ship sooner we are doing so."

Quote Originally Posted by tikkifriend View Post
    You have to be skint now that you own an entire air force of minis
    Blast!
    The only flaw in my plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chum View Post
    From KR's Facebook page.

"Update on the KRX, KRD, KRX launch offer:

Please note that due to high demand for the KRD case we have run out of stock of them. The offer is however still valid for them, but the dispatch time for orders including a KRD will now be from the 6th May onwards (UK), and the 18th May onwards (USA). Apologies for this delay in dispatch. Please note too that due to the high demand, the dispatch time on the KRX and KRQ orders is now also delayed by up to 5 working days. We are working hard to ensure that the delays are minimised and if we can ship sooner we are doing so."
    I had to phone a (nother) order in today as the site had gone t*ts-up. Man who took call said it should only take a couple of days again.

My KR order arrived this morning, so that's 2.5 days from ordering. Now have to go home to SWMBO and explain why another 2 big boxes turned up on the doorstep this morning.

Anyone in the US received their orders yet/been notified of shipment?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chum View Post
    Anyone in the US received their orders yet/been notified of shipment?
    I spoke to KR yesterday as mine to be posted to the UK had not arrived after 6 weeks. Turns out that a batch of WoW foams were sent to them faulty and have had to be returned to the manufacturer. That together with a very big response surprise surprise has resulted in said delay.. ETA for UK end of the month.

Thanks for the update Paul - I was starting to wonder what had happened to mine.

I did receive my order a couple of days ago. KR did not send me a shipping notice email as they have done with other orders I have placed so was a pleasant surprise to find a box on the front porch.

Similar Missions

1. KR multicase
    By Ducky in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 04:10
  2. KR Multicase - USA factory
    By KaiserRushforth in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:01
  3. KR Multicase Updated Website
    By KaiserRushforth in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 7