Ares Games
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Derbyshire Wings of Glory Scene.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

The first time I visited the Yorkshire Air Museum at Elvington in North Yorkshire I got talking to a few of the staff there who picked up on my Anglo-Australian accent. But they could not believe that my Uncle Irwin (Perry) flew Handley Page Halifaxes from there during WW2 was actually Welsh.

So I taught them how to spell LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLIOGOGICHWYRYNDROBWLLLANTISILIOGOGOGOCH correctly just to be on the safe side! In return I was taken behind the scenes and even into the museum's records room and allowed to sign a special guestbook which is never seen by the public. A little emotional but nevertheless utterly amazing.

My guess at Northumberland Town Names as posted by Neil above:

Ulgham
    Blyth
    Alnwick
    Howick
    Dyke Nyeuk

Ullam
    Bleeth
    Annek
    Hoyk
    Denuik

Part 2: Dunno I'll think of a prize if anyone can guess how these English towns and villages are pronounced.

Bamber Bridge
    Slaithwaite
    Mousehole
    Wednesbury
    Haverfordwest

Only if you can write it like we say it and can say it after a few pints in the bar at Prague!
    Quote Originally Posted by tikkifriend View Post
    I bet Im not included in this bet for the Southies
    See you on the Dark Side......

2 correct, 1 close 2 way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonx View Post
    The first time I visited the Yorkshire Air Museum at Elvington in North Yorkshire I got talking to a few of the staff there who picked up on my Anglo-Australian accent. But they could not believe that my Uncle Irwin (Perry) flew Handley Page Halifaxes from there during WW2 was actually Welsh.

So I taught them how to spell LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLIOGOGICHWYRYNDROBWLLLANTISILIOGOGOGOCH correctly just to be on the safe side! In return I was taken behind the scenes and even into the museum's records room and allowed to sign a special guestbook which is never seen by the public. A little emotional but nevertheless utterly amazing.

My guess at Northumberland Town Names as posted by Neil above:

Ulgham
    Blyth
    Alnwick
    Howick
    Dyke Nyeuk

Ullam
    Bleeth
    Annek
    Hoyk
    Denuik

Part 2: Dunno I'll think of a prize if anyone can guess how these English towns and villages are pronounced.

Bamber Bridge
    Slaithwaite
    Mousehole
    Wednesbury
    Haverfordwest

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    2 correct, 1 close 2 way off.
    Oh well worth a shot

Yell

I DON'T BELIEVE IT ...

BUSTED!

For the second time in one day!
    I would stick to producing short films because you certainly have proven to be a lousy borrower Barn! There are certain things I picked up on in XH560: THE MOTION PICTURE and GREEN GREEN GRASS OF GAMING MAT to support my opinion.

1) Men in uniform ... DING DONG!

2) A guy is actually seen doing the housework ... UNKNOWN!

3) Guys can multitask as proven on screen ... PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN!

4) Problem solving and improvisation ... THOUGHTFULNESS!

5) Wouldn't have happened last year because you were not well all the time ... IMPROVEMENT!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Yell you just got REPPED for the posting above ...

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Just a quick note to officially confirm that GALACTIC MODELS has as of this month become a full-time Wings of Glory Stockist!

It has finally happened after almost a year of speculation: Mark stocks aircraft and accessories for both games.

Galactic Models
    2-3 Strand Arcade
    Sadler Gate
    Derby

Located Derby City Centre with parking at Bold Lane within 250 yards of shop.

Seeya

Has the shop ,got a web site. ??

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by tikkifriend View Post
    Has the shop ,got a web site. ??
    https://www.galactic-models.co.uk/ though please allow a few days for Mark to update the Website. Although I just bought a WGF Albatros D. II (WGF114B) from him and I am currently in Dubai

Contact phone number +44 (0) 1332 344033.

Thanks for the update - always good to find a new supplier and as my daughter works in Derby, I have a ready source for pick ups

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Are the OFC: Oil Flying Corps (est 2016) Zeppelin Staakens and Handley Page O/400s now they are known to be on their way the first of these aircraft to find a home in Derbyshire?

On the day a Handley Page O/400 finally gets to meet a Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 turboprop there will be a picture taken to mark the occasion. Nearly all of the bombers (the Zeppelin Staaken I think is particularly impressive in the flesh) are available through Galactic Models though at the moment Mark is taking customer orders rather than stocking these behemoths in the shop due to display-space constraints.

If the Schilling Zeppelin Staaken cannot be obtained this way then Spirit Games in Burton upon Trent features in our back-up plan. Fifteen minutes away from Derby by road (A38 and then A5121 -> Horninglow Road -> High Street round the one way system) Spirit Games IMHO should be regarded as within this thread's catchment area. Visited there on May 14th 2016 and found an Aladdin's Cave packed full of treasures with an extremely pleasant helpful and knowledgeable greeting and service on arrival / throughout our stay there. Are we going back ... Hell YEAH!

The next conquest on the OFC: Oil Flying Corps agenda is to look seriously into re-establishing an active playing presence at Galactic Models on Friday Nights (new gaming night!) Or Sunday afternoons - but of those two Fridays are best for me as by Sunday I am often either tired and resting up (Space Day as Danielle refers to these as) or embroiled in something about flying heavy metal ...

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

This is probably because Mark has to update the website still having been run off his feet over the last ten days with X-Wing tournaments and Magic events at the shop. He is receiving weekly deliveries but lost George on the staff just recently when he came down with depression. But Mark is the sort of chap who bends over backwards to develop a good thing when he sees it: In fact he always has been since I first knew him at Modelzone in 2013 - if not 2012.

Mark is aware that the interest level in his stock is growing quite rapidly and my Public Demonstration Days are now returning as of next month. Would have begun this Saturday but it's Beer & Pretzels Gaming Event over in Burton plus I have a Staaken to pick up from Spirit Models. Mark's delivery schedule for Wings of Glory is weekly and subject of course to what his supplier is able to provide.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Holy Schmow ...

In case anybody else was not aware Ares Games are now listing both versions of the HP O/400 and Zeppelin Staaken R VI as out of production on their website.

Now hoping I can get the other two of these which I need in the UK! As in the Scholler Edition Staaken and the RNAS Edition HP O/400.

If anybody is still interested in the four WGF Giants then on the basis of this information I urge you to contact either Galactic Models or Spirit Games now.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Question What On Earth Is ...

DERBYSHIRE WINGS OF GLORY SCENE: AOB Section.

Kingdom Death? Because everybody I know Down Under including Yell is now talking about it and there are a few people I know via Galactic Models who have now mentioned it in the passing ...

From what I gather it's an RPG or Role Playing Game as opposed to a wargame. Probably along the lines of Magic and stuff like that although I know what Magic is now: Anything but IMHO!

Holy Schmow ...

In case anybody else was not aware Ares Games are now listing both versions of the HP O/400 and Zeppelin Staaken R VI as out of production on their website.

Now hoping I can get the other two of these which I need in the UK! As in the Scholler Edition Staaken and the RNAS Edition HP O/400.

If anybody is still interested in the four WGF Giants then on the basis of this information I urge you to contact either Galactic Models or Spirit Games now.
    Although I got one of the Zeppelin's and Handley's I am hoping that this is only because they having put them into the reprint schedule. There are a lot of planes that people like that are currently out of print. The rules show as out of print but also on the reprint schedule.

Be I'm really hoping for balloons and perhaps a Gotha. Though I don't know which one.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Angry Caliver Books - CUSTOMER BLACKLIST?!

May 23rd 2016 / Faux Pas: It has just come to my attention that the cheeky counts at Caliver Books - the home of some of the most inflated Wings of Glory prices that I have ever seen - appear to be blacklisting customers! Lord Nottingham I presume ...

So I have discovered if somebody buys from them on the E-Bay (nannyogg999) and something goes wrong with the order if you open a case without contacting them first they automatically blacklist you.

Excuse me but isn't the principle of E-Bay I BUY: YOU DELIVER?

After a recent incident which was actually their fault I narrowly escaped landing on the blacklist myself according to one of the staff from there who I thought I was getting to know quite well: Wrong. I was recognised as a regular customer of theirs and spared ... Well make that EX regular customer now.

In a blazingly furious response to their somewhat intimidating and insulting e-mail about the blacklist I basically told them to stick me on the blacklist and then stick it somewhere I'm sure I do not need to elaborate upon. But if I never see them again in this lifetime even that will be too long: I refuse to be intimidated and insulted by tin-pot peddlars!

IGUK show:

Zeppelin Staaken R.VI: (Schoeller) : Wings of Glory (1 left)

Zeppelin Staaken R.VI: (Schilling) : Wings of Glory ( 1 left)

£60.49 delivered.

Handley Page O/400: (RAF) : Wings of Glory (1 left)

Handley Page O/400: (RNAS) : Wings of Glory (1 left)

£43.19 delivered
    Last edited by Lt. S.Kafloc; 05-23-2016 at 14:21.

May 23rd 2016 / Faux Pas: It has just come to my attention that the cheeky counts at Caliver Books - the home of some of the most inflated Wings of Glory prices that I have ever seen - appear to be blacklisting customers! Lord Nottingham I presume ...

So I have discovered if somebody buys from them on the E-Bay (nannyogg999) and something goes wrong with the order if you open a case without contacting them first they automatically blacklist you.

Excuse me but isn't the principle of E-Bay I BUY: YOU DELIVER?

After a recent incident which was actually their fault I narrowly escaped landing on the blacklist myself according to one of the staff from there who I thought I was getting to know quite well: Wrong. I was recognised as a regular customer of theirs and spared ... Well make that EX regular customer now.

In a blazingly furious response to their somewhat intimidating and insulting e-mail about the blacklist I basically told them to stick me on the blacklist and then stick it somewhere I'm sure I do not need to elaborate upon. But if I never see them again in this lifetime even that will be too long: I refuse to be intimidated and insulted by tin-pot peddlars!
    nannyogg999 is Caliver Books - well I never...

nannyogg999 is selling:

SOPWITH CAMEL ( OLIESLAGER ) WINGS OF WAR - SERIES 1 - SENT FIRST CLASS

and

UFAG C.1 (LUFTFAHRTRUPPEN) -WINGS OF WAR- SERIES 3 - SENT FIRST CLASS

(in fact quite a few aircraft are listed)

all for £55 each!

Oh and an original series 1 Richtofen for £75!
    Last edited by Lt. S.Kafloc; 05-23-2016 at 16:31.

nannyogg999 is selling:

(in fact quite a few aircraft are listed)

all for £55 each!

Oh and an original series 1 Richtofen for £75!
    nannyogg999 is NOT selling..................

These have all been relisting month after month after month, and none have sold (or ever will sell, at those prices)
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Could be another of those place holders then.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

IGUK show:

£60.49 delivered.

£43.19 delivered
    Neil you are once again the bearer of good news

If I cannot keep this local and am forced to spread my wings then that's another I will owe you on the top of February's Corgi Grumman Avenger Mk 1

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    nannyogg999 is NOT selling..................
    Tim. How does it feel to have made somebody else's day?

I hope it feels FANTASTIC in this instance - hope you are well too

Hi Barney

Just plodding along at the moment, hoping to get my painting mojo back - I've so much to do.

Hope all is well with you too.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

IGUK show:

£60.49 delivered.

£43.19 delivered
    Miniature Markets still has the Giants

Postage would be a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken at Sunrise View Post
    Miniature Markets still has the Giants

Users Country Flag

Name
    Dom
    Sorties Flown

The UK distributor emailed just today that they had received a restock of the RNAS Handley Page and the Schilling Staaken, so they should be possible to get this side of the pond.

Thanks for this Heads up Dom.
    I'm sure that the aircraft will be snapped up in no time.
    Rob.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Message from Galactic Models via Barney:

Sorry not to have updated website. We have been run off our feet and the Manager (Mark) has been away on holiday.

Expect a delivery at which point the website will be updated in early June. Thank You.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Kingdom Death?
    DERBYSHIRE WINGS OF GLORY SCENE: AOB Section.

I now know a lot more than I did from Yell about Kingdom Death which is a card-based Role Playing Game or RPG though miniatures of the characters are available too. These require assembly and painting ...

It does NOT however come cheap: The Kickstarter Set to get people going with the game costs around £450.00 or more and that does not include any of the add-ons!

Yell also gave me an idea as to why I would enjoy playing this Boutique Horror RPG as it is regularly described (what is one of THOSE when it's at home?!) by sending me a scan of the Lantern Festival Girl anime. She informs me that female characters outnumber male characters and in common with what she sent me the character animes are all seen to be not wearing very much ... Ooh Er Missus!

So ... Boutique horror game that's bloody expensive to resource and half dressed to look at? No I'm sorry to say - not my cup of tea!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

June 1st 2016 / BROKEN RECORD! As Caliver Books sends the price of through the roof once again by charging £75.00 for the Vybiral and Falkowski Supermarine Spitfire Mk IIs on E-Bay (nannyogg999) I thought it would be thoughtful if I commented upon a recent observation made at Spirit Games over in Burton Upon Trent.

Before I do this however I would like to just mention Aerodrome Accessories - our very own AA where I have just bought the Stark Edition of the Fokker D.VII which is no longer available in the UK ... Or at least I cannot find it anyway!

Spirit's value for money extends across the range of mostly WGF which they have available along with WGS including many of the Heavy Bombers. Wings of War WGS kit can also be found and this includes the Sugaroni Edition of the Junkers Ju-87 Stuka. They are supplied by a well informed and healthily stocked supplier and offer mail order via www.spiritgames.co.uk ... A number of out of print aircraft were available until I came along and swiped around £100s worth of them two weeks ago leaving behind for example a number of Jacobs Edition and Udet Edition Albatros D.Va aircraft plus ALL THREE versions of the SPAD XIII. There may be a Von Hippel Albatros D.Va left and NOT the £27.00 nannyogg999 thinks they can ask for this - best to check the website.

The staff at Spirit Games are fantastic and will do whatever they can to secure an item for a customer: We have bought all four of our WGF Giants of the Sky from here as a result of the staff encouraging us to order in. So if whatever you are looking for is shown as out of stock it is still worth contacting the shop by phone (see website.) Spirit Games has been serving the gaming community since 1984 from their present location and have excellent links with local gaming societies such as BAD Wargamers (Burton and District Wargamers) who meet twice a week in nearby Stretton.

NOTE: Intended as a review instead of for advertising purposes.
    Last edited by Tonx; 06-01-2016 at 05:03. Reason: Typo!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Probably going to the GAMES EXPO at the NEC in Birmingham on 4th or 5th June 2016.

Never been before and bearing new life plans in mind the chances to go can now be counted on just one finger!
    Last edited by Tonx; 06-01-2016 at 06:33. Reason: We are going come what may!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Thumbs up Recent Promotions At Sector Level: Derbyshire and Leicestershire Flight Leaders.

I have some bright news regarding two recent promotions which have just occurred within the UK Wing. I would then like to invite them to contribute whatever they feel to this thread which from June 3rd 2016 I would ideally like to see encompassing the east midlands counties of Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Rutland and Nottinghamshire - in order to include the British Contingent of the OFC: Oil Flying Corps - a multinational link up between Brisbane / Dubai / Derby / Leeds.

Basically WE NEED MORE MEMBERS IN OUR REGION: I have two in mind with Richard Seville now feeling far more encouraged to join and new WGS player Alistair will find out about the Aerodrome and how I feel it's an integral part of game life when I meet him for the first time later today. Should all be well they will come into the Derbyshire Flight catchment area where on May 1st 2016 a new Flight Leader was appointed.

Congratulations Simon (Maverick) for your appointment on May 1st 2016 to Derbyshire Flight Leader. I will try my best to bring these two new Members on board as I feel they both have potential as Members. This promotion caught me by surprize as Simon and I both joined in February 2016 But on reflection when one considers what Simon has done to promote and support the game particularly where Galactic Models in Derby is concerned ... This promotion was well deserved.

Congratulations John (Johnbiggles) for your appointment on June 1st 2016 to Leicestershire Flight Leader. As the person who first got me into the game I was particularly glad to see that John is taking up this well-deserved promotion. Balancing gaming with historical re-enacting John has acted as GM and as a live tutor on a multitude of occasions as well as shone as an example to us all IMHO of how to involve a family in playing and sustaining an interest in Wings of Glory as opposed to just playing the game versus Partners or Spouses. Thanks to John Hammerhead 2015 as we all know by now will be a memory I will keep: Hammerhead 2016 was a great laugh too.

Congratulations Rutland (OFC) as the Oil Flying Corps will now make an effort to travel to any gaming events being held in this county. For those unfamiliar with Rutland it is located between Leicestershire and Northamptonshire and is famous for RAF North Luffenham and Rutland Water: Principal towns are Oakham Uppingham and Skeffington - I will look and see if Melton Mowbray is classed as Rutland too. James Forman is Our Man In Oakham though he is more of an X-Wing fan and also plays Warhammer 40K. He and I once flew together commercially and thanks to James I lived in Skeffington for ten months whilst based at East Midlands Airport. James and I will look out for potential interest here in the game.

I hope that the UK Wing Commander (Flying Officer Kyte) does not mind this decision I have taken to lose the Barney's Thread ethos which this indeed began with. Because my final coverage area of course is Nottinghamshire - which has featured recently in this thread anyway concerning Hammerhead 2016 amongst other things.

And Finally ... When I do leave Derbyshire for the final time I'm afraid nobody is allowed to kick the boarding door of the plane shut. If they want to give it a try expect CHOKEY for six months as they will have Section 85 of the UK Air Navigation Order thrown at them. FFS ... Some of the UK Wing love firing at their own troops and I am pretty bored with it to be honest!

On that note: Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Tonx; 06-11-2016 at 03:57. Reason: Typo!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Message from Galactic Models via Barney:

Sorry not to have updated website. Delivery expected in early June arrived on Thursday 9th June 2016. Thank You.

Sorry Barney - you have lost me here - I have no idea what you are on about here - have I missed something? what rules have been bent, twisted or otherwise fiddled with...

Sorry old boy just not getting your banter !

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Hedeby View Post
    Sorry Barney - you have lost me here - I have no idea what you are on about here - have I missed something? what rules have been bent, twisted or otherwise fiddled with...

Sorry old boy just not getting your banter !
    Hello Chris,

Forming unauthorised subsidiary groups / factions etc like that Yorkshire Squadron business that ruined my Galactic Models event last November is breaking the rules. So not up for that but have kind-of stretched an Aerodrome Membership to a new 9,445 Nautical Mile extent whilst still located in Derby ... But heading back Down Under.

Also got to edit something out of that posting anyway so thank you very much for drawing my attention back to it

We are a worldwide forum Barney so it doesn't matter where people are, after all its only a game and for me its about sharing that game with friends old and new wherever they may be....

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Hedeby View Post
    We are a worldwide forum Barney so it doesn't matter where people are, after all its only a game and for me its about sharing that game with friends old and new wherever they may be....
    Couldn't agree with you more Chris. But with the move being such a daunting task and easily the biggest change I have ever chosen to make I thought it would put a pleasant and slightly humorous take on the effects this is going to have ... Like temporarily stretching my Aerodrome Membership. When the reality is that I will not see any of my for over a month when they leave on their cruise via the Suez Canal as part of this plan. It's a very long way!

But the biggest change (this when I pull it off will be the second) was the impact ten days back in Brisbane had on my health ... Now that is definitely trying to tell me something! At the moment I cannot imagine not playing Wings of Glory to blow off steam - but I'm sure as anything looking forward to it!

Good morning Barney.
    It has been brought to my attention, that you seem to have extended your remit, to include some Flight areas outside Derbyshire. In respect to their own Flight Leaders I am asking you to restrict your comments to your own area.
    Incidentally Rutland does not at present have any members.
    Rob.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Name
    [CLASSIFIED]
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    In respect to their own Flight Leaders I am asking you to restrict your comments to your own area.
    This would really have been better sent by PM: Here is what I understand the least of all in this

This basically tells me to p*** off. How caring and I have to say this comes as no real surprize.

My best friend joins the Aerodrome. He is driven off again by UK Wing Members.

One of my relatives joins the Aerodrome ... After a break we find that their Membership Privs have been interfered with. UK Wing again no doubt: J'ACCUSE!

So I will not bother introducing anybody from Rutland then. CERTAINLY not if this is the gratitude I will receive and they way they can look forward to being treated.

Thanks for making me feel that I should have NEVER come back. Well done pat on the shoulders ...
    Last edited by Tonx; 06-11-2016 at 04:42. Reason: I'm DONE.

Maybe Barney you should engage brain before posting - why are you still going over and over the same old ground in every post - you obviously have a huge issue with the way the forum is structured and feel excluded and overlooked and hard done by.

We genuinely appreciate your knowledge of aircraft and flying and those posts are interesting and informative - but there is just far too much other 'stuff' which has no benefit to the wider forum.

In reply to your above post - there is an awful lot of what you have posted in public that would have been better served via PM. You constantly speak of cliques and exclusion - why is it that no one else seems to share this opinion?
    This whole site is about playing the game - going to shows and having fun. I have made several really good friends from this forum and look forward to seeing them at the various shows - This has happened because of the social side of things, meeting people, sharing experiences and enjoying the company of like minded individuals. I am very sorry that you seem unable to enjoy the same.

I wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do.

As an administrator, and with full responsibility for the U.K. Wing, I have reluctantly taken the unprecedented decision to ban Barney from taking any further activities on the Drome because of his unacceptable language,and attitude towards myself and other respected members.

Rob.
    Last edited by Flying Officer Kyte; 06-11-2016 at 06:47.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Similar Missions

1. WGF & WGS: Wings of Glory and Sails of Glory with the designer in Rome, 25th of September
    By Angiolillo in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 23:45
  2. National: Wings of Glory e Sails of Glory a Roma, venerdì 25 settembre
    By Angiolillo in forum Italian Wing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 23:23
  3. National: Wings of Glory & Sails of Glory al MACRO giovedì
    By Angiolillo in forum Italian Wing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 06:08
  4. WGF & WGS: Mixing Wings of Glory coastal mat with the Sails of Glory mat.
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:27