Ares Games

Thread: Moving on after long absence (thinking about selling collection)

Default Moving on after long absence (thinking about selling collection)

Hi everyone, it's been a while!

After a crazy last few years I have decided to sell off everything and spend a considerable amount of time backpacking around the world. This opens a couple of opportunities:

Firstly I have a large collection of original WoW models in their boxes, all single seaters except that elusive Brumoski DIII, most of the 2 seaters, both baloons, both playmats, and all the boxed sets except for Famous Aces (believe it or not). I am left with the choice to store them or to sell them, and I would rather they saw use than gathered dust in a box for a long time so I am willing to entertain reasonable offers from anyone on here - just flick me a PM.

Secondly there are great people on here around the world and it would be really cool to put some faces to names, so if you live in Europe and wouldn't mind me crashing for a night or two in the next 12 months flick me a message, and I'd be delighted to drop by for a sortie or two Once I have an idea if and where anyone is I can add that to my planning

I will probably be lurking around here a bit more now, although not actively playing much any more so may not have much to say lol.

Ian

Pm also sent!

Thanks for the quick responses everyone. Just to clarify, I don't want to sell parts of it because that will just leave me with the less rare things to store which is a worst case scenario I would much prefer to sell the lot as a package, even if that means someone else sells off the parts they don't need.

The complete list I have is as follows:

Boxed Sets:
    Watch Your Back, Burning Drachens, Flight of Giants, Revised Deluxe Set, one of each Balloon set, both original playmats (east and west)
    These are all back in original boxes except the counters which are in a plastic box because finding their original homes is a nightmare lol.

Planes
    Series 1: All planes
    Series 2: All planes except the Roland CII without a pilot (the green and blue one) plus a second Udet DVII
    Series 3: All planes except Brumowski DIII and one of the Ufag C1s (Luft 1)
    Series 4: All planes (note the lozenge pattern Rumpler has a broken post, and all the 2 seaters have glued together altitude posts) plus a second brown Rumpler

All planes complete in original boxes and in good (played) condition except where noted above.

I don't have a great sense of plane values any more but I am willing to go quite a lot less than their individual "street value" to sell as a package. With that in mind send me offers via PM if you want the whole package Sorry for any confusion lol.

Backpacking around the world sounds incredibly interesting! Pictures from around the world of other pilots would be fun to see, but I'm not sure we can raffle you off like the Penguins though. If you make the US, there are great places to hike.

Similar Missions

1. WGS Selling collection of WW2
    By Troi McLure in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2014, 13:52
  2. eBay Someone's selling their whole collection
    By Gnaeusmorosus in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:41
  3. WGF Thinking of selling collection
    By petho22 in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 5