Ares Games

Thread: 'FatalFlaw' Pilot from the American Volunteer Group Reporting for Duty!

Default 'FatalFlaw' Pilot from the American Volunteer Group Reporting for Duty!

Hi All

Though I am a new member here, I have visited many times in the past, in my mission to bring more Inter-War Aircraft to the fore.

I truly enjoy both periods currently offered by WoG, but also love to game the SCW, Japanese-Russo and the early AVG in China.

I have painted and sold hundreds of aircraft in 1/100 and 1/200 scales. I have obtained official Aircraft and modified them but also I obtain models from Shapeways as well as David Schmid over at AIM.

On that note, I am currently(off and on as completed) offering many aircraft on eBay and am working on model modifications so that AIM may offer a better SCW list of offerings. I am very excited about the latter, of course. Also, I am working on a line of Patrol Boats in both 1/100 and 1/200 scales for use with WoG and Axis& Allies Air Combat scenarios. I love combining navy and air whenever possible!

I look forward to flying more missions and to adding many offerings in the modelling section here.

Good Luck And Good Hunting!

*Salute*

FatalFlaw

Hello Scott, welcome to the group!!!

Welcome aboard Scott! I'll have to have a look at those minis...

welcome to the drome scott!!!!

Here is your official welcome from the Squadrons based here in Dear old Blighty Scott.
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 09:27
  2. Unofficial Plane Red Bombers Over Formosa - The Soviet Volunteer Group in China
    By Zoe Brain in forum WGS: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 13:57
  3. Tribute to American Volunteer Pilots 1919-1920
    By Nightbomber in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 04:46