Ares Games

Thread: MERRY CHRISTMAS

old75er

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi all,
    Just to wish you all a good Christmas and a Happy New Year

Still waiting for my game bad santa lol.
    regards
    old75er

And a very Merry Christmas to you in return Mark.

Name:  images09AE8JYZ.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  7.7 KB
    Good Santa................. Bad Santa.

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Merry Christmas Mark

Happy Christmas everyone!

I would have thought that Bad Santa would follow Good Santa and steal all the presents.

Who says he's not?

Santa may have been to the house on the right, first.

Merry Christmas, all.

I gave all my present money to charity this year, as I really didn't NEED anything. Food for Christmas dinner and a bit of liquid cheer.

But I did get a present. Games and Grounds, an electronic/boardgame store and coffee shop in the Comox Valley (the only gaming/hobby store, now) has just brought in some Wings of Glory WWII planes. It just so happened that on Tuesday, Shane [Skyguy001] and I met at the establishment to play a game of WGF. Games and Grounds received a shipment of stock, and amongst all the boxes were Airplane Packs. And the prices (considering the lousy exchange rate) were more than competitive, not even considering shipping. The planes were all peg queens, and they didn't have any RAPs, but that can be fixed. Shane and I are in to the shop for another game on the 30th, to showcase WGS, so discussions with the shop owner will be had.

What a present! It may be a very Happy New Year for Mikey.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    Who says he's not?

Santa may have been to the house on the right, first.

Merry Christmas, all.

I gave all my present money to charity this year, as I really didn't NEED anything. Food for Christmas dinner and a bit of liquid cheer.

But I did get a present. Games and Grounds, an electronic/boardgame store and coffee shop in the Comox Valley (the only gaming/hobby store, now) has just brought in some Wings of Glory WWII planes. It just so happened that on Tuesday, Shane [Skyguy001] and I met at the establishment to play a game of WGF. Games and Grounds received a shipment of stock, and amongst all the boxes were Airplane Packs. And the prices (considering the lousy exchange rate) were more than competitive, not even considering shipping. The planes were all peg queens, and they didn't have any RAPs, but that can be fixed. Shane and I are in to the shop for another game on the 30th, to showcase WGS, so discussions with the shop owner will be had.

What a present! It may be a very Happy New Year for Mikey.
    Glad to hear things are looking up. Happy New Year

old75er

Santa is back on my good list,not the hitlist now lol!.Still no Game Yet,but i do have most of my1/72(20mm) kits that i need for my demo game i want to try to do in the new year.
    Alas it does not involve WW1 Planes(sorry).
    Do not want to reveal to much but hope to do 2 shows, 1 being reading and the other will be bovington show.
    Anyway folks have a good boxing day and a good new year.

Regards
    Old75er...

Thanks for the good wishes Mark.
    Your plans for those shows sound intriguing. I can't wait for the denouement.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. Merry Christmas.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 01:12
  2. Merry Christmas
    By tikkifriend in forum Over the Trenches
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 06:43
  3. Merry Christmas
    By Linz in forum New Zealand Wing
    Replies: 8