Ares Games

Thread: HBM Models

Default HBM Models

I was gonna order some minis from HBM
    http://www.luft46.com/hbm/hbm.html

but his mailbox doesn't work and so isn't his phone number

I think some of the other chaps have had problems contacting Ron Crawford. Can anyone shed light on this for Jan please.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Yeah that would be nice, i am going to the US soon and we were about to purchase quite a load of WWII minis together with the other Czech pilots.

Ron's email is ron200hbm@gmavt.net. He is also Ragnar200 on the Aerodrome, so it should be fairly easy push some money in his direction (I know, I was that soldier ).

Depending on what you want, and I am assuming WW2, probably best to ask first what is still available.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Thank you Steve, that is what i am going ti do now

Jan-

I am sending an email to you today regarding the HBM models you asked about.

The best way to reach Ron Crawford (me) is a Private Message here. You can also use his email, which is ron200hbm@gmavt.net. If you do a search of recent postings by Ragnar200 here at the Aerodrome, you will find a list of the still available HBM aircraft. I will update the list soon, as the remaining models are dwindling rapidly.

The situation with the HBM range is this. We made those models over many years, starting in the late 1970's. We still make a small number of models each year, but those are generally historic types that would be of greatest interest to hard core collectors. I am selling and swapping any of the remaining examples of old models that I do not need for my personal collection.

Over the next few months I will be posting lists of other extra 1/200 models that I have for sale or swap. Maybe I should set that up as a blog. I'll begin that after the holidays.

If I do not have the models you want, please contact Dave Schmid at AIM. Dave is reproducing many of the old models with my permission. Many of the reissued models are updated and improved, and the quality of the AIM castings is excellent.

Have a good visit in the States.

Ron

Hi Ron thank you for clearing it up, I understand now. I will contact Dave. You bet I am enjoying my trip, the weather is unbeliavble

Similar Missions

1. How much do models add?
    By often in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 21:09
  2. New models
    By Doug in forum Metal and Resin Models
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 09:13
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 13:59
  4. AIM 1/200 WW2 Models