Ares Games

Thread: Future Miniatures

spr5858

Default Future Miniatures

Hi Guys

Love the WoW WWI games and have all the miniatures thus far except the new Series IV but I hope to be geerting that soon.

I have been out of the loop for sometime with other projects and missed a lot of going on in the game my next purchases will be the Balloon miniatures and Flight of the Giants Exp.

So I would like to know if anyone can tell me if there are plans for Miniatures for the bombers.

And also will we be seeing Early war miniatures such as Pusher Aircraft such as the DH2?

And Eindekker monoplanes to take them on?

Cheers Steve

Hello Steve and welcome to the Aerodrome. If you look on the right side of the main page, you will find links to threads talking about all the upcoming and future releases for this great game.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Dom
    Sorties Flown

Yes to both - best not to ask about release dates (next year maybe....), but Series 5 is due to be Halberstadt D.II, Fokker Eindekker, DH2 and Moraine N, while a bomber release of a Caproni Ca.3 and a Gotha G.V is also on the cards.

Hi Steve,
    As the British Flight commander, may I welcome you to the drome on behalf of all the pilots here in dear old Blighty. I recommend that you follow the link to the British Flight Forum through the Locate players on the top bar. We can then all get to know you better and who knows even buy you a drink in the bar.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Steve, welcome to the site, lots of good info and great people, enjoy.

spr5858

Thanks for the Warm Welcome Guys. Looking forward to chatting more, and the new models coming out

Similar Missions

1. Future Miniatures
    By Eliminator in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 11:00
  2. WGF: Future WoW miniature releases
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-22-2010, 13:51
  3. Future WW2 Minatures
    By Doug in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 19