Ares Games

Thread: What did I miss?

Default What did I miss?

Hello,

Taking inventory of my collection and trying to figure out what releases I have missed in the last year.

It appears there were two series which I can figure out. What about the Bomber front? It appears there was a reprint, but am I correct that there are two new capronin paint schemes, but the Gotha is only a reprint?

What are the best guesses on the next future release dates?

TIA,

Aaron

trying to think back when series 7 came out. i think it was a couple of months before origins game fair 2014 in june. series 2 reprints premiered at origins but wasnt readily available to the public until july. yes there was a reprint of the awesome bombers and yes it included 2 new paintschemes for the capronis but just a reprint for the gothas. they came out in june (mine was waiting for me at the shop when i got back from origins). im looking forward to the next bomber special packs the mighty zeppelin staakin and the handly page 0/400! though theyve been officially announced elsewhere in the forum i havent heard anything official as to release date.

theres a strip along the left of the home page showing the next releases and a projected release date. though i gather these are mostly speculation.

Thanks. Looks like I missed just two serries and the bomber reprints then. The bombers are not a priority as I have yet to use the ones I have. I will likely get 6 and 7 though. Even though there are reprints at least they used new paint schemes for most.

Hi Aaron - good to see you back in the circuit - have a look here in the files section - an up to date content list for WW1 WoW/WoG complete with pics

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Hi Aaron - good to see you back in the circuit - have a look here in the files section - an up to date content list for WW1 WoW/WoG complete with pics
    Could not open on my tablet for some reason, so just saw the file now. This is extremely helpful. It looks like I soon will be current with WoG. With the exception of the maneuver decks which I made the decision not to collect originally as I have not used Shapeways or other models.

This also helps me clarify the "reprint issue" My set/series count has been off as I called series 1A Series 6. I guess I will have to re label my foam trays so I am using the same terminology.

One Question, the two Gotha G. V are identical reprints correct? They look the same, but not labeled as such on the PDF.

Thanks!

Users Country Flag

Name
    Thomas
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by afilter View Post

One Question, the two Gotha G. V are identical reprints correct? They look the same, but not labeled as such on the PDF.

Thanks!
    You are correct. The pilots and paint schemes are identical. We sadly only got new schemes for the Capronis. I guess they figured out that the Gothas would sell quite well anyway.

Similar Missions

1. ANOTHER POCKET MONEY OFFER TOO GOOD TO MISS
    By Hedeby in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 08:23
  2. Another Near Miss
    By Naharaht in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 23:41
  3. Did I miss something?
    By skyking20 in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 19:05
  4. AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! I Miss you Guys!
    By The Cowman in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 05:28
  5. How did i miss seing this?
    By richard m schwab in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 11:23