Ares Games

Thread: Central Illinois Players

Default Central Illinois Players

I will be running WoG and SoG games on Monday evenings at Gryfalia's Aerie in Bloomington, starting at 6:00. http://www.gryfaliasaerie.com

WoG: Nov. 17 and Dec. 15
    SoG: 1 Dec
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

This evening's game is cancelled. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I will be speaking to the store owner about next Monday as a possible make-up date.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Hi Eric. You might mention that the store should have the street address somewhere on the front page for us out -of -towners. Makes it easier to put into your Garmin. I'll try to make it over for some of these. No guarantee but I can toss some of my stuff in the car if you need it. If you get this next Monday I may be able to make it. Dec. 1 is out as that is a chemo day. I'm getting it every two weeks now instead of 3 weeks in a row and one week off. Our regular Wednesday night games are on the first and third weeks of the month and that means playing while I don't feel 100%. Will you be doing this every Monday night or bi-weekly?

A reminder for this coming Monday.

Phil, we can look at more dates after the holidays. If you know your treatment schedule come January, we can plan dates around that. One problem I foresee in the next few months is weather.

Wish I was closer...had a great time playing WoG last night.

This evening's game is postponed until next Monday - the 22nd.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Eric, Do you guys ever get together on Saturdays?

Mike

Hi Mike,

After the holidays, we're going to start with some Saturdays; we did a Saturday afternoon Clipper zeppelin day this fall. I will definitely post ahead of time. In fact, for Saturdays, I will poll for which are the best Saturdays during upcoming weeks. For you, you're looking at about an hour-and-a-half drive that is fairly easy regarding traffic.

Will you be holding another game day in the spring?

Hi Eric,
    I am definitely planning a WoG day at my place on either the 1st or 2nd Sat in March. I'll post up in Jan. and see who can make it.

Very cool, Mike. I will put this on the calendar. We might be able to bring a few with us. Hopefully, the cheeseheads will be coming down for the day.

A reminder that we will be playing at Gryfalia's in Bloomington this evening, gathering around 6:00.

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 00:10
  2. Illinois: Illinois Players - Games Plus in Mount Prospect
    By Drifter in forum US Wing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:47
  3. California WOW Players of the Central Valley
    By flyingryno in forum US Wing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 23:57
  4. Illinois: Illinois Players