Ares Games

Thread: WGS miniatures checklist

Default WGS miniatures checklist

Hi everyone! I just found this game pretty recently (and this great forum too). I'm currently working on building a small collection to play with among family and friends, and I put together a spreadsheet to help me track my collection as it grows. I thought some others here may benefit from my OCD, so I'm posting it for anyone that may want it. It serves as a checklist but also contains images and stats for each plane. I had to pull the data from various web sources for the planes I don't own yet, so if you find any errors let me know.

Preview:

Link to the file:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9C...ew?usp=sharing

Looks great Ryan. Welcome aboard.
    Last edited by Willi Von Klugermann; 10-25-2014 at 11:58.

Wow. OCD is possibly an understatement, but I like the results!

If you haven't seen it, you might consider incorporating the following thread: General Overview of Released Minis - WWII

This is what I'm using to focus my acquisitions on specific battles or theaters. Just a suggestion, not a criticism.

PS: Repaints? I may need to add a few planes and pictures for my repaint of Van den Hove's Hurricane into three No.1 Squadron RCAF planes.
    Last edited by OldGuy59; 10-25-2014 at 11:33. Reason: Invalid input?
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    Wow. OCD is possibly an understatement, but I like the results!

If you haven't seen it, you might consider incorporating the following thread: General Overview of Released Minis - WWII

This is what I'm using to focus my acquisitions on specific battles or theaters. Just a suggestion, not a criticism.

PS: Repaints? I may need to add a few planes and pictures for my repaint of Van den Hove's Hurricane into three No.1 Squadron RCAF planes.
    I used that thread to pull a lot of the stats, I may incorporate the information on theaters at some point, I agree it's very useful info. I figure people can download the list and add their own repaints if they want, I did think about maybe trying to list sources for the other 1/200 warbirds out there but I haven't delved too far in that direction yet to know what's out there.

Welcome on behalf of the pilots based in the U.K. Ryan.
    That is a great little resource you have there.
    Don't forget to say hi to the other pilots on the Report for Duty forum.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Welcome to the Drome!

i like the file you've prepared. Nice overall overview of planes available

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Ryan, from here near Norwich in the United Kingdom. That is a good looking spreadsheet you have put together. Including the pictures of the models was a nice touch.

welcome to the drome ryan!!!!! nice work on the spreadsheet!

Welcome Ryan !

Thanks for sharing the spreadsheet ! Great Job.

ttakata73

Yes, awesome work.
    I just started collecting these myself and will use this Xcel when I start gaming.

Thanks Ryan and welcome from Cape Cod.

Very nice work Ryan! It will help to monitor my purchases so I don't miss anything.

welcome Ryan great file was looking at doing something similar save me a lot of time

Sorry about the thread Necromancy but has this document been updated with the newest release? I looked but could not find it and it appears the original author has been MIA for over one year. The spreadsheet looks fairly straight forward to edit so I could try to take it on if there is an interest.

Similar Missions

1. WGF WW2 miniatures for trade to get WW1 miniatures I'm missing
    By ldsdbomber in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 04:43
  2. The Co-Pilot Checklist
    By Pakratt in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 01:56
  3. Comprehensive Plane (minis) checklist?
    By Von Hinnebusch in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 19:10
  4. Miniatures and LOS
    By Gaff in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 08:46