Ares Games

Thread: Any more T shirts?

Default Any more T shirts?

One for Flying officer Kyte really, any likelyhood of a second edition T shirt, perhaps in JG51 colourway. Love my blue one and I wish I had bought two.

would be interested if t shirt where to become available

It would be more appropriate chaps if we took this discussion to the U.K. sub forum.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    It would be more appropriate chaps if we took this discussion to the U.K. sub forum.
    Rob.
    Moved.

Will you printing a new round of shirts? I have been sporting my blue UK polo.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Right chaps.
    If I get enough takers, I will run a third edition Sweat shirt after Christmas. To make it viable I will need 20 takers minimum.
    Thus far I have you three.
    The shirts will be in Wings of Glory Aerodrome blue, with the Logo on the Left breast and your handle underneath in black unless you express a wish to leave it off. Prices will be advised later when I have checked with the supplier.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    Moved.

Will you printing a new round of shirts? I have been sporting my blue UK polo.
    Thanks for moving the thread Eric. as you can see it looks as if my back is to the wall again.
    Rob.

Count me in.

[EDIT] If it will help reach the total, I'll take two, please.
    Last edited by QB Fox; 10-16-2014 at 22:24.

Sorry Rob, me and my big mouth....

five said Slightly.

No thanks Rob, I'm am fully t-shirted up.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

That's good to know Steve.
    With most people already having two shirts, i was rather surprised that we need a third run at all.
    Rob.

Rob did you get my PM?
    See you on the Dark Side......

I'll have another one Rob. Thank you

Rabbit 3's Avatar Squadron Leader Scotland.
    Captain

Users Country Flag

Name
    Robert
    Sorties Flown

I could do with one, or perhaps two!

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    Rob did you get my PM?
    Yes got it, but there is no simple answer. I will PM you as soon as I get a moment.
    Rob.

Awesome Rob, I'd like to say two please, price will be an issue though, well depending...

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted_terrain View Post
    Awesome Rob, I'd like to say two please, price will be an issue though, well depending...
    No problem Si.
    This is not a firm order. I will send out information together with order forms after Christmas,
    in the New Year, together with a price list and P&p info. I prefer to distribute at shows but this is not always possible.
    Rob.

So far we have orders for 9 plus two more possibles, so are halfway to our Kickstart total.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    So far we have orders for 9 plus two more possibles, so are halfway to our Kickstart total.
    Rob.
    Put me down for a couple please Rob

Wilco Jez.
    Rob.

if the price is right I would be looking for 2 and I am sure Marian would also want 2 so this will be increase of 3 as I am already down for one.

Andy

Thanks Andy.
    Duly noted.
    Rob.

I now have interest in 15 polo shirts, so we are just 5 short of my target.
    Rob.

Awesome Rob! Getting there then.

Yes and still a couple of months to run.
    Rob.

Ok I chimed in late for this, where is the page for these shirts, I would like to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrider View Post
    Ok I chimed in late for this, where is the page for these shirts, I would like to get in.
    Same here...this T shirt thread has me interested.

Todd and Cole.
    The T shirts are actually Polo shirts as worn by the U.K. Wing. You can see many of them being worn by the members on the Doncaster thread. Postage to the States is usually about Ł3 for each shirt.
    The shirts are in Aerodrome blue and have the Drome badge with U.K. Squadrons below and then your handle on the Drome done in black. They usually retail at about Ł14 complete with Logo, and are by Fruit of the Loom.
    I will get the exact current price from the manufacturer when I get the approximate number required. He does them this cheap because I paid for the original artwork.
    I will post an order form shortly after Christmas if we reach the 20. It will be money up front, as I will have to pay in advance.
    If you two are interested we are nearly there. Please let me know. As this is the third year and nearly all our pilots have one and a spare for two day events, I can't see this running again next year.
    Rob.

I've done a little looking at the pictures in the Doncaster thread and it seems the majority of the shirts have cuffs around the neck, but I noticed that Nightbomber's shirt was more of a normal T shirt; no cuff on the neck. Is there a choice available?

Sorry Cole,
    That was from year one, and giving options caused so much confusion matching shirts to type name and size for me, that I stopped giving any options last year.
    Rob.

Top.

Tactics

I say chaps .....any chance for a spin in a T-shirt for me? what?

Tactics

Every chance Gary.
    I will put you on the list and confirm the prices before committing anyone to buy. That gives us 17, just three more required to make this a goer.
    Rob.

Only one more shirt now needed to reach the magic total.
    Rob.

Simon has just completed the order for us, so any more will be a bonus.
    I will try to get the order form up before Christmas.
    Rob.

Tactics

OK..i'll take 2...in case of a nose bleed while flying.

Duly recorded Gary, now that I am back in the Ops room.
    Rob.

Maybe it's because I'm new but I can't find the images of the tshirts. Can someone link please?

Here are some of the chaps modelling the Polo shirts, which are the ones you you get.

Rob.

Bit of a cheek here Rob as I am a Johnny foreigner but I would love one if possible please

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Quote Originally Posted by tikkifriend View Post
    Bit of a cheek here Rob as I am a Johnny foreigner but I would love one if possible please
    Not a problem Paul.

For reasons unknown, these shirts have been exported all over the known world, and even into some parts of Wales.
    One more for the Memsahib may-hap?
    Rob.

Better put me down for one Rob - Large with Handle please.

"He is wise who watches"

Sorted Dave.
    I'll issue an order form as soon as I get the prices.
    Rob.

Better make mine XL I have been told, and handle of course.

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

I will post up an order form later Paul. Don't worry about details now.
    Rob.

Similar Missions

1. Polo/T-Shirts?
    By Brambo in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-28-2015, 21:19
  2. I Need To Get These Shirts...
    By csadn in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:20
  3. SWEAT SHIRTS!
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 53