Ares Games

Thread: WGf - Want a second copy of damage decks and counters at bargain price?

Thumbs up WGf - Want a second copy of damage decks and counters at bargain price?

The WWI rules and accessories pack is like rocking horse manure here in blighty, with packs changing hands at outrageous prices. For those of you who speak French or simply want a replacement copy of the counters and cards check out this link from Amazon.fr supplied by Ludibay. Delivered to the UK for just 16 Euros.

http://www.amazon.fr/Wings-Of-Glory-...wings+of+glory

They also have the Flight of the Giants pack for the same price and English rules are available for download.

Yep bought 3 flight of giants boxes, 2 WGF and 5 fire from the skies boxes for just under £50. great for the decks and counters.
    See you on the Dark Side......

Blimey that's some haul Neil.
    I accidentally purchased Richthofen's Albatross D.II for £7.00 off EBAY - didn't mean to click bid, but then it was too late (that's my story so sticking to it, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Skafloc View Post
    Yep bought 3 flight of giants boxes, 2 WGF and 5 fire from the skies .

Some people are just plain greedy!
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

If there are any bits from the boxes (Flight of giants) that are surplus to requirements, I am more than willing to take them off your hands for a reasonable fee..

It's, also, the only place I know where the Dogfight pack with the SE5a movement deck can be bought at a price I can afford.
    I've recently bought 2 Dogfight packs and a Gotha for IMHO a reasonable total of £36.25 (including delivery).
    I found their shop on Amazon.co.uk useful as it's easier to determine the final price (including tax and delivery) than the Ludibay website.

PS It's a bit more than I can afford but I really want the SE5a's and for some unknown reason it seems Ares is going to take years before they start making them again.
    Last edited by Nicola Zee; 10-15-2014 at 01:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedeby View Post
    If there are any bits from the boxes (Flight of giants) that are surplus to requirements, I am more than willing to take them off your hands for a reasonable fee..
    I've got a few surplus bits from Flight of the Giants, Famous Aces and Burning Drachens. If anyone's interested - pm me.

I would really like to swap a 'XA', 'XB', 'XC' or 'XD' movement deck for an 'I' deck
    Last edited by Nicola Zee; 10-15-2014 at 03:16.

I think I've got a spare 'I' deck somewhere - I'll try to locate it for you.

I would be tempted if the Ares version of the counters and damage decks were legible If it was the original, readable decks and counters.....

I have the following spare decks if anyone in the U.K. is interested.
    3 G.
    K,
    L,
    O,
    3P,
    Q,
    S.

Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. Damage deck, Counters or another chance?
    By Jureweah in forum Polls
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:56
  2. wow/wgs damage counters question
    By Kleebatch in forum WGS: Rules Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-10-2013, 10:28
  3. wanted: flight decks/damage decks/plane cards
    By boomerpete53 in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 15:05
  4. Damage counters: what type of gun do they represent?
    By Gallo Rojo in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 22:24
  5. Anyway to get new damage decks?
    By Piteas in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 19:08