Ares Games

Thread: FloorWars Fall campaign 2014

Default FloorWars Fall campaign 2014

FloorWars is back in Willoughby Ohio. 6-DEC-14. Doors open at 10AM, first set of games start at 11AM. I'll be running a WGF game in the second set at 3:30PM.
    Site fee is $5.00.
    The event is happening at the Grace Episcopal Church in the basement.

36200 Ridge Road (Route 84)
    Willoughby, Ohio 44094

Directions:
    Take your best route to I-90 to the Route 91 exit. At the top of the ramp, turn left. Turn right onto Ridge Road/Route 84. Grace Episcopal Church is approximately .7 miles down the road, on your right. Park in the lower parking lot, to the right of the building.

Google maps for specific directions.

Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Awesome! It is on my schedule. I'll be there! Can I get in the WGF game?

They'll be room and planes for, well I haven't come up with the scenario yet, but at least 12 maybe 14-16.
    Don't worry, there's a spot for you
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Sounds like some WW2 might be coming up too. I'll plan on being there.

Thomas

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

I'll have to check my schedule - an early Winter/late Fall roadtrip might be in order!

All the best,
    Harry (Matt) Materne

Karl,
    Who is running Floor Wars ?
    Do you have contact information ?
    Is there a website ?
    Ken

Cool Alcatraz and myself were looking to get back into playing again. I will inform him and we should be there to fly.

Excellent! I've been thinking of contacting you about a game, but you know...time...space....
    Hope you're all good.
    Karl

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Get ready for some gaming. "Floor Wars: The Fall Campaign" is happening on Saturday, December 6, 2014 at Grace Episcopal Church, 36200 Ridge Road (Route 84), Willoughby OH 44094. The Site will open at 10:00AM and close at 8:00PM. Site fee will be $5.00, and snacks will be available for purchase on site. Two tranches of gaming are planned, the first tranche of games will be from 11:00AM to 3:00PM, the second from 3:30PM to 7:30PM. For the first tranche, "All Quiet on the Martian Front;" "Ambush, Battleground World War II;" "Starblazers;" and "Wings of Glory, World War II" are scheduled. For the second tranche, "Clash of Dreadnoughts;" "BattleTech;" and "Wings of Glory, World War I," are on the menu. We will also have a table available for Swap/Sale.

Please come join us for a day of miniatures gaming!

How do I delete a second post ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zakopious View Post
    How do I delete a second post ?
    http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...icate-postings
    Karl

Karl,
    Thank you for the link.
    I could not find the square so it did not work.
    Ken

Sorry I will not be able to attend today. Having to do a bunch of early 12 hour days and worried about ice on the way home. Hope you all have a great time.

Thomas

CappyTom,
    Wish you had been there to prevent Jager from taking advantage of a senior citizen.
    He gave me a BOOM ! card while we were playing.
    After that he took me to a den of iniquity (the Willoughby Brewery) where I partook of a GutterPup porter, a pretzel Berger and a piece of eggnog cheese cake.
    I was lucky to make it home alive.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Zakopious View Post
    CappyTom,
    Wish you had been there to prevent Jager from taking advantage of a senior citizen.
    He gave me a BOOM ! card while we were playing.
    After that he took me to a den of iniquity (the Willoughby Brewery) where I partook of a GutterPup porter, a pretzel Berger and a piece of eggnog cheese cake.
    I was lucky to make it home alive.
    Ken
    This after you lead some friends of mine into an ambush in the French countryside! And you only gave the ambushers 25mm AT guns!
    Don't forget, you gave my team mate (Sam) the BOOM card too. ( and I wasn't shooting at you either; I just passed out the damage)
    I'll get some pics up after I get them out of mine, and Glenn's phones (forgot the camera).
    (And he was quite happy to go to that 'den of iniquity' )

Attendance was light this time, but we had a good time. Plans are in the works for a Spring Campaign in April.
    Karl

We are waiting for the pictures.

Similar Missions

1. Ohio: FloorWars Spring 2012 21-APR-12 Willoughby, Ohio
    By Jager in forum US Wing
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 04:06
  2. FloorWars 2011 Fall Champaign WoW AAR
    By Jager in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 07:36
  3. FloorWars Rocked!
    By The Cowman in forum Officer's Club