Ares Games

Thread: Where's Jan[Lino22]?

Default Where's Jan[Lino22]?

Anybody seen Jan?

No posts for quite a while...
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Yes, I saw him yesterday evening - he played in the same LGS, but another game.
    He has something like WoG vacation - he is probably saturated from Prague Con and do not agree with membership system on the Aerodrome. Bad combination for WoG enthusiast.

PS: Lino22 is the same person as Honza (posted WoG map for download few days ago).

So, Jan has had an identity crisis? Or forgot the password to his original account?

OK. Thanks.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Nope. He did not want to use the orginal profile with medals awarded in the system without paying (Lino22), so he created a new one (Honza). Active for a while as Honza, but now he is talking about "WoG pause".
    I am sure he will explain it to you soon.

Hey Mike, as Dan has said, i am taking it a little easy on WoG these days, as i discovered some other aeronautic games (Angels20, Down in Flames, First Battle of Britain, 1940: Battle of Britain, anything that has got Battle of Britain in it ...) and wanna try them all out. I had been a little too occupied by constantly playing Wog for last two years, so i am taking a little break now. Thank you for asking, i am not giving up on Wog at all

No problem Jan. I think it's good to take a break of everything sometimes.
    Thanks

Nick

Similar Missions

1. Lino22 makes Captain.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 22:48