Ares Games

Thread: Card Players

Default Card Players

After seeing the post with the stellar miniature collection ...... I was wondering ...... Are there any players here who only play with the cards through choice??

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    After seeing the post with the stellar miniature collection ...... I was wondering ...... Are there any players here who only play with the cards through choice??
    Yo.

I have minis, but that doesn't mean i play just with them. I use cards very often.

Interesting question. I got the RAP and 14 minis in trade back in April so have not gamed with just the cards. I have thought about it a couple times, but just have not done it. Recently have thought about taking the game to Cali when we go for the Holidays and the cards would be perfect. There are always enough people to play, usually 4-6. I'm sure my nephews would like the game. Would be hard to leave the minis though. We'll see.

the only time we use the cards is when planes overlap and we have one of them "go virtual" with its card.

I was thinkng about card version between 2006 and 2010, but I fell pasion when I first saw minis. But have Fire from the Sky and WGS boosters (just in case...).

Similar Missions

1. Average age og WoW /WoG players
    By tikkifriend in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 09:45
  2. First WoG players
    By BobP in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 15:12
  3. Queensland Brisbane WoG players
    By Doug in forum Australian Wing
    Replies: 0