Ares Games

Thread: Please help me!

Default Please help me!

Need your help boys! I nominated my father in law for a Henry lever action rifle contest and he needs your vote! Takes 10 seconds. His name is William j McGuire jr. He's at the top of the list so easy to find. Picture is of him with a rodeo trophy!

http://woobox.com/krnkyf

Here's his story

I would like to nominate William J McGuire Jr as the Ultimate Road Warrior! Just like Henry rifles, he was made in the USA & born April 30, 1956. Loving husband, Father of 3 girls, & Grandfather to 3 girls, & 3 boys, this Ultimate Road Warrior has been trucking for 39 years, 3,500,000 accident free miles, Yes that’s 3.5 MILLION miles, with 20 years serving on the safety committee for Hannaford Trucking & 6 years as the Chairman. Bill has placed 4 times in the NYS Truckers rodeo taking 1st place in 1998, and 3rd place in 1999, 2000, and 2012. I first met Bill when I was about 6 years old, and would eventually grow up to marry his eldest daughter Katherine, my high school sweetheart, and mother of my eldest son. Sadly we lost Katherine at the age of 26, just months after the birth of our son to Cancer in 2003, only to lose his youngest daughter to Cystic Fibrosis less than a decade later. No matter how big the speed bumps are that are put in Bill’s road, this Ultimate Road Warrior keeps on truckin’! Proud to call him my friend, father and Papa to my sons, and look forward to adding him to our Henry family as well!

Thank you all!

Count on my Ron. Moving story too. Hope he wins the contest.

Thank you sir! He deserves it!

Thank you thank you thank you! He's in 1st place but gotta keep him there!

33 views and only one voter??? Read his story and tell me you can't vote? Let's give this man a little joy after so much tragic sorrow!

Sorry mate, I would, but don't to facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chum View Post
    Yeah, I would too, if it was somewhere other than "that place". Sorry.

There are other informed and paranoid people out there, besides me? Thanks for letting me know, Kelly.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    ...There are other informed and paranoid people out there, besides me? Thanks for letting me know, Kelly.
    Same for me Ron and yes there are Mike !

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chum View Post
    Same here - I have no account at FB.

FB is the Devil's toolbag...............

Is this for only us voters?

captain richard

Just put a vote in for your father in law...hope he wins, good luck

thank you sir! We need more guns in NEW YORK! Vote Astorino LOL

Thumbs up

Proud to have added my vote.
    I still own a replica Henry 44-40 lever action rifle & just love it.

Thank you to all that have voted! He still needs all the help he can get! He is in the lead but it won't last! Need as many of my friends here to vote and share! Just make sure you vote for the right guy! Lol he is the lead and is holding a truck trophy for NYS rodeo.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    Proud to have added my vote.
    I still own a replica Henry 44-40 lever action rifle & just love it.
    That's awesome. I have a Big Boy Deluxe II .44 mag, and it's such a joy to shoot! My sons all Have Golden Boy .22Lr, and I am looking at the Silver Eagle for my youngest this christmas! Along with more wings of glory add ons ;-)

could really use an additional dozen votes please...

He is at the top of the list holding a trophyfrom NYStruck rodeo. Please show your support.

William J McGuire Jr

http://www.woobox.com/krnkyf

Thanks,
    Ron

Users Country Flag

Name
    Kenji
    Sorties Flown

Ron,

I voted as asked. Best of luck.