Ares Games

Thread: PROPS

Default PROPS

any time soon?

Yes, I should get the new material in sometime this week. I’m hoping to get them cut over the weekend… so sometime early next week they should be back on the site.

The new material has a slightly frosted appearance, so it gives more of a blurred look. It is also about 30% thinner, giving them a much more realistic look overall.

how about your 3 piece flame and smoke markers and the spinning propellers. also do you have generic bomber stands?

I still have to design the 3 part smoke... and I think the flames might be a tad long, so looking at them more. The spinning propellers are the props mentioned above. No generic stands as of yet.

oh cool! i thought you were referring to the propeller measuring rulers. looking forward to the flame and smoke markers! i recall one of the flames broke at origins? if i might make a suggestion if you havent already thought of it? maybe make the curls at the outer edge directly across from the notch where you join them to thicken the width of the plastic there. just a thought.

also when you get back to making foam trays, can you make generic small and large a/c cut outs so i can rearrange them as needed as more models come out instead of having a fixed spot in the tray?

Similar Missions

1. Props needed.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2014, 20:11
  2. Pour me some props!
    By clipper1801 in forum Metal and Resin Models
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2014, 01:58
  3. General I Need some 2 blade props
    By Mluther in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 7