Finding Contacts

My crew is made of seven (if you count me in also). One of my crew members is a MAC. She is a former JoyToy. She's almost two hundred years old and when she was made it was the time of the Omega Event. She was new in the box and for some time she wasn't switched on. When she was, her brain already had self awareness. She decided for other jobs. I met her during the Durango uprising. She was transporting two humans to safety, her left arm destroyed, but her will unchanged. I helped her out. We stuck on each other. When I left Durango she came with me. She was the first member of my crew and my companion. Now I must hire the help of other MAC's to find her. My meeting is with a Banshee - a war android created by the former Republic of Russia. Deadly and not the most friendly of MAC's.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thalia 10.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	144110

After stating my needs the Banshee - her name is Zeda21 - told me that they would try to find their sister. She already knew about me and Sharra. MAc's are strange. They can fight against each other in different fields of a battle, but whenever they can, they help each other. As creators of intelligent beings we were better than we are as intelligent beings...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thalia 11.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	144111