Ares Games

Thread: The World of Thalia - Arriving Thalia

Default The World of Thalia - Arriving Thalia

I arrived Thalia in a transport ship. There is a population of one hundred million colonist here. But the planet still remains a frontier with all its wild beasts and dangers. The spaceport was a barren location with forgotten containers and dirt roads.
    I was here to rescue my crew and find my ship. But I had to be careful. I could be in the wanting list too...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thalia 02.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	144095

The first people I saw, after leaving the starport, was a detachment of Colonial Militia. They eyed me suspiciously and I looked back at them.
    I was told that they began to be a kind of protective police to the colonists here but now they were much more, being supported by several big corporations. Some of the outlaws they had put previously in prison were now part of the Militia. That was never a good sign, here or anywhere else in the universe.

Name:	thalia 03.jpg 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	144096

Then a Military Vehicle from the Colonial Army stopped near me. A corporal with an open smile asked me were I was going. I told him and he invited me in. I need a room, and a way to know were my crew is detained, I thought to myself for the hundredth time. I'm tired to the bone. "My name is Cochico", he said in Portuguese. "Mine is Kinnison", I replied and I start asking questions about the planet. It's strange. I've just arrived, but this world seems fit to me...

Name:	thalia 04.jpg 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	144097
    Last edited by Blackronin; 09-19-2014 at 15:17.

Ok Joaquim!!! It seems like your Fire in The Skies campaign advanced "some" years in the future eh? Interesting. Were you using those skirmish rules?
    Thanks

Nick

Similar Missions

1. Wings of War and Glory - 1: Prologue: Arriving at the Aerodrome
    By Blackronin in forum WGF: Campaign Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2016, 07:49
  2. The World of Thalia - A Photo Space Opera
    By Blackronin in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-20-2014, 04:48
  3. National The First World War from Above