Ares Games

Thread: Cards and Maneuver Decks to Trade

Users Country Flag

Name
    David
    Sorties Flown

Default Cards and Maneuver Decks to Trade

In my quest to obtain a variety of maneuver decks for unofficial planes, I've ended up with some extra decks and lots of plane cards that I'm willing to trade. Here is what I have:

- N deck x 2
    - B deck x 1
    - K deck x 2
    - S deck x 1
    - cards for the following planes: Se5a, SS DIII, Snipe, Sop Triplane, Camel, Spad VII, N. 23, RE 8, Br 14, Br F2B, Pomillo, Fok DVII, Fok DrI, Roland, Aviatik DI, Phoenix CI.

What I am looking for:

- D deck x 1
    - G deck x 1
    - V deck x 2
    - H deck x 1
    - Cards for Alb DII and Halb CLII

Let me know if you'd like to swap some decks or cards. If there is a specific pilot/plane card you are looking for, let me know and I'll check to see if I have that one.

Thanks.

Bumped.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Quote Originally Posted by DJensen View Post

What I am looking for:

- D deck x 1
    - Cards for Alb DII and Halb CLII

Thanks.
    I have some Recon Patrol Booster packs that have the D deck in them, but also a K deck.

However, I will be making cards for the Alb DII and Halb CLII sooner or later. You could ask for custom cards?
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Users Country Flag

Name
    David
    Sorties Flown

Do you have just the D deck or only the booster? Are you interested in trading in either case? Regarding cards, are your custom cards the same size and style as the official ones or are they cards you print out? I'd like to have the cards match the plane's deck.

Dave,
    I picked up a few booster packs along with some minis when I cleaned out a local gaming store that wasn't promoting Wings of Glory, nor interested in having demonstration games. All the minis are gone, and I have a WWS Fire from the Sky boxed set, and a few Recon Patrol Booster Packs. I'd rather sell them as complete products. Probably not much help to you, actually, with all your spare decks.

My cards are designed to be printed by members, and are matched to the Wings of War style of cards. The planes are custom imaged to match repaints or other after-market models. I try to go by the Unofficial Stats Committee recommendations for planes that are not "Officially" released by Nexus (Wings of War) or Ares (Wings of Glory). You can print them and cut them to match the 45x66mm scout size (if you are printing a fighter/scout).

Steve [Guntruck] and I have just traded card templates for Wings of Glory WWI (to me) and WWII (to him), so we could be doing different styles of cards in the future.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Users Country Flag

Name
    David
    Sorties Flown

I'm just looking for the individual decks and will hold off buying any more boosters. Thanks for the info on the cards, I'll look into that.

Similar Missions

1. WGF Looking for 'E' and 'R' maneuver decks
    By prymus in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 16:10
  2. Maneuver decks
    By Combat wombat in forum WGF: Rules Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 09:18
  3. wanted: flight decks/damage decks/plane cards
    By boomerpete53 in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 20