Ares Games

Thread: Altitude Pegs 50 or 100?

Default Altitude Pegs 50 or 100?

Some vendors, but not all have the upcoming restock of the altitude pegs listed at 100 pegs per bag including the Aerodrome Store.

Ares has a new product image and a description of 50 per bag.
    http://www.aresgames.eu/games/wings-...-flight-stands

I did find a vendor that also has them listed as a pre-order of 50 pegs per bag.
    http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/207011

So I am a little confused. I assume that Ares site would be correct. If so, It also looks like the retail price is the same as the 100 count bags were.....or am I wrong?

Twice as less pegs for the same price doesn't sound much like wise marketing.

So for those who have already pre-ordered them from a listing description that there is suppose to be 100 pegs in the bag, you might want to double check with the vendor.

In this case less is truly more ! Thanks for the heads up Kelly

At Aerodrome Store it says 100 pegs per bag (bombers 24). I believe it's trustworthy source.

I have just blown up the picture of the bag in their add.
    On the label it says fifty, but if you count the pegs you can see, there are well over 50 visible.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I suppose that we will just have to wait and see.

I am finding out that you can never have enough pegs. I use mine with the 1/144 planes I have and am working on another use for them. I will post a thread when I am sure of how to use them.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Brian (Grey)
    Sorties Flown

"Battle Tree" pegs work just fine. A tad thicker, but much stronger.

Available on ebay and here: https://battletree.net/shop.html#!/~...=0&sort=normal

Those Battletree pegs are frightfully expensive.

just checked the bags in the shop and thayve all got 100 pcs

Any update on a release date for these yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    I suppose that we will just have to wait and see.
    Looks like we have been waiting a long time.

My six new aircraft ran me out of spare pegs from the last issue today.
    At four pegs a plane you only get 25 planes out of a bag of 100.
    Rob.

The new bags will only have 50 pegs in them

They currently sitting in the same shipping container as the SGN ships Constitution and Victory... somewhere in a port on the west coast... or a ship waiting to unload on the west coast

You can never have enough pegs. I have extras that I use for my 1/144 planes.

It's that flying higher rule that queered the pitch.
    It meant robbing pegs from other aircraft to gain the extra altitude and then finding which box they had come from.
    Rob.

I'm probably in the wrong place for this question but I have just seen that my ident logo has a little green rectangle attached to my flag and it's telling me that I haven't "Reported for Flight Training"! How do I do that then?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    I'm probably in the wrong place for this question but I have just seen that my ident logo has a little green rectangle attached to my flag and it's telling me that I haven't "Reported for Flight Training"! How do I do that then?
    That's the level of your reputation; as you get more rep points, this will change.
    see: http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...u-need-to-know!

Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    It's that flying higher rule that queered the pitch.
    It meant robbing pegs from other aircraft to gain the extra altitude and then finding which box they had come from.
    Rob.
    I know everyone does things differently, but I pool all the pegs from the planes that are in trays, so I never have that issue. Other ones, for sure
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel View Post
    G'day Reg!
    Its all to do with the number of Posts you make. As the numbers grow your status will change.

OK, that's weird; a double posting with a 30 minute separation
    Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Karl
    Very odd Karl, but if it keeps happening it will be a quick way to up all our status indicators.
    Rob.

Karl
    I logged on but didn't see the earlier post so assumed I hadn't sent so did it again.
    I used to have a memory I could trust but those days are gone I'm afraid.
    And you think you're confused!

Karl
    Alien Abduction?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chum View Post
    Alien Abduction?
    NSA surveillance?!?!?!?!

Similar Missions

1. Altitude pegs
    By Brambo in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 65