Ares Games

Thread: Happy Labor Day

Default Happy Labor Day

Wishing everyone who is celebrating Labor Day a very pleasant time with family/friends.

We will be spending the day with George (CelticCat) and his family - food, gaming, and Doctor Who; it should be a relaxing day.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Greet the crew! Wish I was there, I will be enjoying 105+ degrees!

Will pass on your greetings.

I was asking some of the guys on Thursday about playing WoG at the store again. They are desirous to play. We need to return to our discussion about gaming ideas.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Have a good one Eric, and any others amongst our American brethren who are on holiday celebrating this event.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Have a nice holiday, guys and girls

Have a great day, Eric et al.
    I'll be 'laboring' in the basement today, finding stuff other peoples will give money for next weekend (yard sale).
    And while I'm not at work, I would ask all of us to remember those that have to work, so that the rest can enjoy their holiday. (service industry folks).
    Thanks.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

It is not a holiday over here, but 'Happy Labour Day' to all our North American members.

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    Wishing everyone who is celebrating Labor Day a very pleasant time with family/friends.

We will be spending the day with George (CelticCat) and his family - food, gaming, and Doctor Who; it should be a relaxing day.
    Same to you and Sue. See ya in a few weeks!

Similar Missions

1. A Happy Day Indeed!
    By Beer&pretzels in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 11:38
  2. A happy day.
    By Von Hinnebusch in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 03:06
  3. I'd be happy to fly with you and against you. ;)
    By Blackronin in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 13:52
  4. Have a geat Labor Day Weekend!!
    By The Cowman in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 04:03
  5. Happy VE Day!!!
    By Stormkahn in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:40