Ares Games

Thread: Adding photos too your album

Default Adding photos too your album

Recently I have tried to ad photos to an existing album but they don't appear. I have resized them and I have a gold membership so that should not be an issue.

I have tried to upload new photos into an existing album. When I hit the done button I see they are in a queue for approval but they never appear. What could I be doing wrong?

Sorry, I don't know.
    I added some to an album of mine recently, Gold membership like your good self, and had no problems.
    I wonder whether it's a site-post-breakdown issue - I have some more piccies to upload, so I'll have a go and see whether I get any problems.

Peter,
    I have had that issue, but usually when the image is above 2meg in size. If your images are bigger than 2meg, resize or compress them below that, and try again.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

The photos I tried to upload were less than 1Meg. Oh well, I'm off for the weekend. I'll try again next week.

I had a look at the Admin control panel for you Peter but could not find anything there to explain the problem.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

One other suggestion, if size isn't the issue. Do you "sleep" your computer, or shut it down and cold start it?

If you "sleep" it, try a reboot. I had a similar problem where I couldn't upload images, and a reboot reloaded all the ".dll" files in my network and browser applications. Uploading abilities returned.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    I had a look at the Admin control panel for you Peter but could not find anything there to explain the problem.
    Rob.
    Thanks for looking Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    One other suggestion, if size isn't the issue. Do you "sleep" your computer, or shut it down and cold start it?

If you "sleep" it, try a reboot. I had a similar problem where I couldn't upload images, and a reboot reloaded all the ".dll" files in my network and browser applications. Uploading abilities returned.
    I always shut down. I'll try again Tuesday when I'm able.

Similar Missions

1. Tutorial: Adding an Avitar.
    By gully_raker in forum Site Rules and Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2020, 05:23
  2. Missing Album Photos?
    By Dark Horse in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 00:09
  3. adding height to ground
    By Bestia in forum WGF: House Rules
    Replies: 14