Ares Games

Thread: SE5a

Spandau

Default SE5a

I working on getting some SE5a ready for play. I've decided to purchase them from Shapeways but what should I do for a maneuver deck?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Spandau View Post
    I working on getting some SE5a ready for play. I've decided to purchase them from Shapeways but what should I do for a maneuver deck?
    Well they use the "N" deck but you may need to borrow one to scan onto card as they are not available to purchase separately.

Spandau

I thought that might be the case. I would generally not mess around with trying to get a plane like this but it played such a big part in The War that is seems a same not to fly it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spandau View Post
    I thought that might be the case. I would generally not mess around with trying to get a plane like this but it played such a big part in The War that is seems a same not to fly it.
    You may still be able to pick up the odd Dog Fight booster pack from WoW which contains an N deck Ken.
    Worth having a look for.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    You may still be able to pick up the odd Dog Fight booster pack from WoW which contains an N deck Ken.
    Worth having a look for.
    Rob.
    Yes, the Dogfight is a good option, and you get Siemens Schuckerts also. Those booster pack are on my aim..
    Thanks

Nick

Similar Missions

1. Anyone looking for any of the R.A.F. SE5a
    By CappyTom in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 14:04
  2. Some SE5a
    By Boney10 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 03:22
  3. SE5a