Ares Games

Thread: Decisions, Decisions...

Default Decisions, Decisions...

The SO is looking for a new job. At one point, she asks me: "How would feel about relocating to Phoenix?"

I reply: "Well, there *is* a _WoG_ player out there; but it's also really hot, and it's a desert, which means the mustard seed [which I am allergic to] would be growing there."

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    The SO is looking for a new job. At one point, she asks me: "How would feel about relocating to Phoenix?"

I reply: "Well, there *is* a _WoG_ player out there; but it's also really hot, and it's a desert, which means the mustard seed [which I am allergic to] would be growing there."
    Bit of a no brainer there then Chris.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Pluses and minuses then. I'd say what the economics call for
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Nice little air museum in Mesa. Could start a gaming group there? Great hiking a couple hours away in Sedona/Flagstaff. Close to Bryce and Zion and Grand Canyon. Could be worse.

We could always try an eradication program against the dreaded mustard weed! We have a few nasty ones on campus here . . .

arizona is kind of nice certain times of the year! Quite the scenery change.

Similar Missions

1. Decisions, decisions.....
    By tonyc206 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 12:10