Ares Games

Thread: Mousepad cockpits for WWI

Default Mousepad cockpits for WWI

Hi all, I've seen the "How to make a cockpit out of a mouse pad" page and it's great, but it's for the WWII version of the game and doesn't accommodate the way the WWI version has damage cards as part of the cockpit.

Has anyone created files for printing WWI version of the game using Zazzle, Cafepress or similar? I did a search through the Files section last night but didn't turn anything up.

The card cockpits provided with the WoG RAP and Duel Packs are OK, but honestly I don't like them that much. A mousepad solution would be much nicer. I will throw some artwork together if nobody has something already.

Thanks!

Does this help?
    Attachment 141144
    Thanks

Nick

It's nice, but what about the damage cards?

I never tested myself, but i guess the damage cards are supposed to be on those slots right above the counters.
    Thanks

Nick

Ahh, missed those... thanks!

The upside is that it looks like you'd get two cockpits from every mousepad, and they have a small form factor to take up minimal table space. Pretty cool!

Steve,
    Kevin [FLt Brown] put up some Bomber cockpits with WoW imagery. You can find his Gotha cockpit here: Game Aids - Gotha Game Board

They are pretty much the same as the WoW cockpits, widened for the bomber data. WoW cockpits were the same, with the airplane card in the corner.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Steve,
    Kevin [FLt Brown] put up some Bomber cockpits with WoW imagery. You can find his Gotha cockpit here: Game Aids - Gotha Game Board

They are pretty much the same as the WoW cockpits, widened for the bomber data. WoW cockpits were the same, with the airplane card in the corner.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Similar Missions

1. WGS Cockpits?
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-28-2014, 23:52
  2. Advanced cockpits.
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:41
  3. Rotary Cockpits bei Aerodrom Accessoires
    By Marechallannes in forum German Wing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:51
  4. Rotary Cockpits with your User Name on them.
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 01:22
  5. Rotary Cockpits!
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 16:05