Ares Games

Thread: Next Wright Flight Event

Default Next Wright Flight Event

Join us Saturday September 6th at 11:00 a.m. at The Hobby Shop in Miamisburg. We will be doing at least two games, the first on the Italian Front and the second on the Western Front using Americans.

Details on our Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/events/689048911189496/

PS - I keep receiving requests to join the group from various locations around the world, but I am only letting folks within a reasonable car drive on the group...I highly doubt folks from Italy are going to come to Ohio for our games!

Moving this to Sunday the 7th, same location, start time noon. I forgot I had a major event already scheduled for Saturday the 6th.

im going to try to make it to this one. well see how the logistics pan out.

and I bought a flight ticket too....oh well. Have a great set of games chaps. Post some pics of the action please.

Neil, if only I had had two days to travel I might have made it.

Quote Originally Posted by predhead View Post
    Join us Saturday September 6th at 11:00 a.m. at The Hobby Shop in Miamisburg. We will be doing at least two games, the first on the Italian Front and the second on the Western Front using Americans.

Details on our Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/events/689048911189496/

PS - I keep receiving requests to join the group from various locations around the world, but I am only letting folks within a reasonable car drive on the group...I highly doubt folks from Italy are going to come to Ohio for our games!
    See you on the Dark Side......

Similar Missions

1. The Wright Stuff
    By bsmith13 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 16:48
  2. Wilbur Wright
    By PunkReaper in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 23:34
  3. Wright flyer crash
    By somaliavet in forum Officer's Club