Ares Games

Thread: The new Caproni look gorgeious

Default The new Caproni look gorgeious

Unlike on the promotion picture (the yellow is just a joke), the new Caproni bombers look gorgeous in real. The yellow has a very pleasant hue - i'd say it has a little bit of green and red in it, much warmer and pleasant to look at. As far as i can tell, it is not a decal job - voila, so it is possible, hurray, hurray, hip, hip, this time a tampon print. Did i say the print is matt, no gloss at all? I've seen it today and i was really happy. It looks like Ares guys do either a magnificant job, or complete bollocks. Well this time they rock for sure.
    Last edited by Honza; 07-29-2014 at 15:14.

I agree Jan, the new Caproni bombers do look good. It's a huge plus that they are not glossy.

Our FLGS ordered some of each, and they look much, much better in person than what the pictures project. I wasn't planning on picking any of these up, but now I am reconsidering, especially La Guardia.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

I am over the moon with mine. It reminds me of the one Attilio took me to see whilst I was in Rome.
    Seen the plane, got the book, (thanks to Attilio), now have the model.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. New Caproni due in May
    By Brambo in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-17-2014, 14:27
  2. WGSF Oh that Caproni
    By phililphall in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-21-2013, 15:36
  3. WSF Caproni Ca 4
    By clipper1801 in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 8