Ares Games

Thread: Historicon 14

Default Historicon 14

I have registered for Historicon and looking at the PEL see that there is a Wings game on Thursday at 1900. I was wondering if the person running the game is a member here? I was able to meet Steel Legion at GOA and he pointed himself out in a picture I took at the Historicon game. Hope to get to play in this game and meet others there.

Historicon only a few days away. Hope see some of you all there.

I have always wanted to attend, but alas not this year. Hope everyone has a fun, safe time.

I know some guys going, but I will not make it. Guns of August is the next con for me.

I will see you at the GoA in Williamsburg. There is a Wings game at Historicon that I hope to get into. If so will have an AAR on the game.

Already for Historicon 2014 Can't wait

I will be up there friday night and saturday

Going down on Thursday bus since I live close may go back for the weekend.

Back from Historicon. There were some AERODROME 1.0 games and a Check Your Six with Wings planesDidn't see much of the games but at least there are airplane games being played.

Had a Blast so far. Spent most of the day playing Aerodrome 2.0 World War II. Battle the RAF. Lost four planes, but bail out successfully all for times. The fifth plane was a lot sturdier and I was finally able to shot down a Spitfire. Well till tomorrow.
    Last edited by Steel Legion; 07-18-2014 at 19:51.

Glad to hear you survived to play more. I was going to head down again today but they said traffic was so backed up on 95 I am glad I stayed home. There is still tomorrow so you never know. I still have to get some planes ready for August.

It is my work weekend so going was out of the question! Did you see any WW1 Aerodrome games, friends from down here were going to run a few.

Rich

I passed out a number of business cards at the con so hope to draw more people into the room. A number of players didn't know about this site so I hope I gave them some good info.

Bob

Good job! I passed out several of your cards at the May Air Show!

Rich

I was surprised myself that a lot them did not as well.

Well just there for the day but GOA is coming up and that is a weekend.

Any pictures chaps?
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. Historicon 13
    By BobP in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 13:51
  2. Historicon
    By va beach ace in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 04:31
  3. HISTORICON
    By BobP in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 12