Ares Games

Thread: Reporting for Duty: Toledo OH

patmak1138

Default Reporting for Duty: Toledo OH

Greetings from Northwest Ohio!

I'm brand new to Wings of Glory, but I have logged some flying hours with Wings of War. I am currently focused on collecting the WWI series, but I plan to expand into WWII at some point. I'm looking forward to spending some time on the boards, and further refining my skills in the cockpit.

Welcome to the site Pat. I hope you will be attending Origins next week... we are running lots of really fun games there!

Hi Pat - welcome to the 'drome from here in the UK

Hi Pat, welcome to the Drome, your most welcome.

On behalf of the Squadrons based here in Dear old Blighty, welcome to the Drome Pat.
    I'm sure the lads will be anxious to welcome you to the Officers' Club. So see you in the Mess later.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Welcome Pat from UK North Squadron. Any questions ask away there is always someone on the 'Drome site who can help you out. Happy flying. once bitten, bitten for life.

Neil
    See you on the Dark Side......

patmak1138

I appreciate the warm welcome pilots! My new sets should arrive Tuesday, and I can't wait to start flying.

A warm welcome from Lima. Hope to be able to fly with you soon! Cappy Tom has a game every 3rd Sunday in Ada, which is about 10-12 miles from Beantown.

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Pat, from here near Norwich in the United Kingdom.

Welcome, Pat from Akron, Ohio.
    You're joining a well manned squadron here in Ohio.
    As Randy mentioned, CappyTom runs a game the third Sunday of the month in Ada.
    The Columbus flight has a game the first or second Sunday at the Soldiery.
    Other semi-regular games are popping up elsewhere in Ohio.
    And as our Oberst mentioned, there's Origins coming up in a week and a half in Columbus.
    Good times here
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Pat,
    Welcome to the Ohio Squadron.
    Cappy Tom runs a lot of games in Ada, about 67 miles south of Toledo.
    Skullduggery is from Toledo and he should be able to tell you where the local WOG games are.
    Good Luck !
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Zakopious View Post
    Pat,
    Welcome to the Ohio Squadron.
    Cappy Tom runs a lot of games in Ada, about 67 miles south of Toledo.
    Skullduggery is from Toledo and he should be able to tell you where the local WOG games are.
    Good Luck !
    Ken
    Good thought, Ken; I think the game shop that Larry works at might still have WoG nights.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Welcome Pat, from Bristol UK

Hi Pat and greetings from the Great Southwest. Hope you enjoy your time here at one of the friendliest places on the internet.

Thumbs up

G'day Pat & welcome to the 'drome on behalf of the pilots who fly in NSW down in Australia.

This is the very best place to find out everything about this great game plus you can buy lots of cool stuff from the Aerodrome Store. (Unfortunately its having a small glitch at present but Keith will soon have it working smoothly again soon).

Welcome, Pat.

I hope we'll meet in person at Origins. If you can make it, you will find a very friendly reception. You have a good group, there, in Ohio.

Welcome Pat, from Middlesex in the U.K.

Welcome from Italy! Have fun

Attilio

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Pat.

Welcome, Pat! We have a fairly active group in the Ashland / Mansfield area. I hope you can join us sometime!

Setarius's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Dale
    Sorties Flown

Hello and he Pat from W. Ky. I hope your experience on here is all you hope for and more.

a belated welcome to the drome Pat!

Belated welcome, Pat! (don't know how I missed this earlier) Good to have another Toledoan here.

On November 7th there will be a small game convention at Fort Meigs in Perrysburg.
    Almost in your backyard.
    See you then.

http://www.fortmeigs.org/worldatwar/

Similar Missions

1. Reporting for duty, Sir!
    By darkwing in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-23-2014, 20:27