A quick hello and introduction.

My name is Jamie Burrell, I work 3 days a week as a design engineer in a major UK company and spend the rest of my time running my photography business www.jamieburrell.co.uk

My main passion outside of work life is cycling and I have been very successful in my time including winning a bronze medal at National Championship level. I no longer race but enjoy riding as often as I can.

I have some friends here in Evesham (Wyvern Wargamers) who are really into wargaming in a big way. It is their way of life and passion. I float around on the edges of the gaming world and manage to get in a few games per year of Chain of Command from Two Fat Lardies (15mm scale used). Five of us visited Triples over the weekend and I saw the demo games of WoW/WoG. It looked great fun and thought I quite fancy that!

I think that being pushed for time it will suit me down to the ground. I have just ordered the rules and accessories set, plus 3 x Spitfires and 3 x FW. All the same colour, but I will custom paint/alter them to give slight differences. The Evesham guys have lots of bits & pieces already, so I should be able to get a few games in over a coffee when I can get a free hour or so.

I will probably be a quiet member due to time. But I do appreciate the effort that goes on with a community and board like this. Thank you.

Regards,

Jamie Burrell